Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Bite Lip Lab Limited Release 006

2015-06-02 11.25.57 am.png

Hi Everyone! 

Here are some photos of Lip Lab Limited Release shade 006, which will be available tomorrow on Sephora.com at 12pm e.s.t. We've called this one Mango Daiquiri - it's a tangy coral/rose. Let us know if you have any questions about the shade! 

XO BITE 

LLLR 006.jpgIMG_0259.jpg

2015-06-02 11.28.09 am.png

IMG_0262.jpg

Re: Bite Lip Lab Limited Release 006

Me 🙂 I REALLY want this

*raises hand* I can't do anything with my day until I've secured this lipstick.

Hahaha, I feel the same way, only I'm at work and I've got some crazy deadlines. I'm afraid I'll end up making a mistake on what I'm doing because all I've been thinking is lipsticklipsticklipstick.

In the same boat you're in! I'm on my phone since I can't get to Sephora on my work computer (boo) and my male boss has already asked me what was so engrossing - only 30 minutes to go! 🙂

The sad part is that I'm at work too 😕 Don't tell! Thankfully no deadlines for me, just getting my stuff organized. Good luck to you!

I even have my boyfriend checking up on it for me!  

I am!!!

Lol...me! I haven't wanted one fo these yet as much as I want this one!

Does anyone know why many of the reviews for these lipsticks were unpublished??  I purchased 006 and reviewed it after using and it was never published. Then I saw some comments saying their previous reviews were deleted or unpublished. It's funny that actual reviews went unpublished while there's plenty of bogus rants published from people who didn't even buy the lipsticks. 

I hadn't heard of this.  Was your review positive or negative?  I'm wondering if they're weeding out the negative reviews....

Don't want to go down the rabbit hole of published/unpublished reviews, but curious whether you got a pre-release version of 006 or are talking about a previous color. I am stalking the release of 006 today after seeing this thread and the swatches yesterday. 

Woops I actually meant 005, that hazy lilac one. And my review was just neutral as I found the texture to be nice but the color just wasn't for me. 

LOVE!!

AAHH yeah!!!!

Oh wow... Love the color and name! 🙂 Thanks for the great photos and swatches -love, love, love!

I ❤️ U, Bite! 😄

Oh my... I don't need it but I want it!

It's beautiful, thanks for the preview!

I will buy this...if I'm around to get it (pst and have a late work breakfast tomorrow).  Every time I see this sort of shade I buy it.  Every time...

This is so pretty!  I hope I'll be able to buy it--all these Bite LEs have been sold out before I get home from work.  😞

Oh my, that is gorgeous!  Reminds me a lot of Maybelline Colorsensational Vivid in Shocking Coral.

upload_5362806212101319048.png

from vanityrouge website

L to R: Fuchsia Flash, Shocking Coral, Vibrant Mandarin

Curious to know how it compares to Lola from the JCrew collection. Are they similar?

Photos8
  • LLLR 006.jpg
  • 2015-06-02 11.25.57 am.png
  • 2015-06-02 11.28.09 am.png
  • IMG_0259.jpg
  • IMG_0262.jpg
  • upload_5362806212101319048.png
  • th7JW90OGU.jpg
  • coloracuity.jpg
testing