Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Bite Beauty Library/Discovery Kit

OK So I am ready to cry! Not literally but inside a little bit.  I just called Sephora to ask when they may get a shipment in of either the Bite Beauty Lip Library and/or Discovery Kit and I was told there are no more orders! It is gone! I am kicking myself for not checking out the other night when I have the Bite Lip Library in my cart.

So sad.

(note how this little guy has small lips with zero lip color on- that is me).

Added 5/31/13 I wanted to edit this post because when ever I see it on the board there is a frown face and now that I have bought both of these I am happy. 

Re: Bite Beauty Library/Discovery Kit

you're so cute -- I see some artistic talent here Smiley Happy

@onomotopoeia  Did you get my novel of a message I sent you earlier today? LOL. 

yeah, thanks!! I'm in middle of writing the sequel, stay tuned

@onomotopoeia I def got carried away! Weirdest thing, I got an email saying that I got a message but then I dont see anything. I emailed Sephora to see what is up. This has happened to me before and I hope that I didnt ignore anyone (if I didnt reply to someone it may be because I never got the message)

omg this happened toooo me a few days ago there were a few items including the Bite Beauty Set that I had put in my basket and kept telling myself remember to check out for like 2 days and then when I got around to it all but 1 of my 14 products were out of stock I had found such amazing deals too =(

yeah it is like sooo upsetting daniela1387

Aww I'm so sorry! Hopefully they will come out with something new and better soon!

Hey roxystar4! Message me quickly pretty please! Or check your private messages! : )

Highlighted

Awww... sorry!

However, just think of it this way- there will be something better out there for you.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos3
  • images.jpeg
  • images-1.jpeg
  • images-1.jpeg