Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Best stay on all day lipstick

Hi all! I drink a TON of water throughout the day and I love my straw bottle but the only thing is that I have yet to find a lipstick I really like that stays on my lips and not on my straw and doesn't bleed all over giving me the nice clown mouth. I'm really prone to clown mouth. Maybe I need to try lip liner, too? I'm kind of a makeup newbie but I would love to wear lip color to work. Any and all brand/product suggestions much appreciated!

XoXox

Re: Best stay on all day lipstick

@jmfraebel Which brands have you tried or already use? Lipliners can definitely help some formulas stay put a bit better, but I have found I don’t really need them. For me, the longest lasting bullet style is Bite Amuse Bouche, and the longest lasting liquid is Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. The Nudestix Intense Matte Pencils are pretty long lasting too but they can be a bit drying. 

Thanks! I think all the brands I have are pretty much cheap drugstore ones. So I'm ready to spend a little more for something that actually works since I end up just not wearing lipstick cause I'm so frustrated with it! 

@jmfraebel If you’re looking for a great affordable option, ColourPop defitnely lives up to the hype. All of their lippies are less than $10 and they have  massive range of colors. I do prefer KVD to ColourPop for the liquid mattes, but they don’t disappoint! 

Great! thank you!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing