Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

Best "My lips but better" product?

Looking for something that dosent have too much color but a nice shine and not too sticky. Any suggestions? I always wear chapstick but looking for something better. thanks

Re: Best "My lips but better" product?

@AlessFerr1979 I would try LANEIGE - Lip Glowy Balm in Grapefruit

@AlessFerr1979 I like the Nudestix Gel Lip + Cheek Balm. The shade Pulse works for me as a MLBB, but there are a couple of nude shades in that range if Pulse isn’t quite right. 

I love the IT Cosmetics Vitality Lip Flush 4-In-1 Reviver Lipstick Stain.

It's very moisturizing and gives a kiss of juicy color. It wears down evenly  and leaves a nice stain. I dont have to use a mirror if I dont want to either.  @AlessFerr1979 

Another lipstick that has just the right amount of shine and pigment in one swipe is the Bare Minerals Gen Nude radiant lipstick. I love Honeybun and Notorious as neutrals. 

My favorites, in increasing degrees of coverage:

-Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve Rosebud Salve

-KOPARI - Coconut Lip Glossy(this is a very slippery gloss)

-FRESH - Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15

-CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick Pink Honeyin Pink Honey

-BAREMINERALS - GEN NUDE™ Radiant Lipstick(very creamy consistency, feels like you're wearing nothing, and the shade XOX is my absolutely perfect MLBB shade)

@AlessFerr1979  I'm not much of a gloss fan specifically because I hate that tacky/sticky feel, but I've been pleasantly surprised by:

KOPARI - Coconut Lip Glossy 

- super shiny and smooth, but not sticky, pretty strong coconut smell if that's your jam

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Melting Lip Clicks

- gifted to several BIC members last year, I have the 02 - Creme Brulee color that's brown in the tube, but on, it just melts onto my lips for a sheer, shiny, hydrating nude sheen, my favorite balm/gloss, hands down.

On my “no makeup- makeup” days, I like to use a tinted balm to get that “my lips but better” look as well. I always reach for my 

DIOR - Dior Lip Glowand sometimes top it with DIOR - Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Plumping Gloss

Some days instead of a balm like the Dior one, I’ll stick to just a light tinted gloss like 

PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Sunset Rose

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing