Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Best lip products !

Does anyone have a suggestion on what a good lip product would be for me. I want something that is light on the lips. That has color but isn’t heavy like a lipstick, sticky like a gloss but moisturizing like a lip balm. I know that’s a lot to ask for. Just want something that will look natural and feel good on the lips. Thanks !

Best lip products !

Try Anastasia liquid lipgloss I like wearing the St.Topez or Crush color it last me all day.

Re: Best lip products !

@sammykins Pat McGrath lipglosses are sheer in color and are not sticky.  I love Dare to Bare and Flesh Fantasy. Tatcha has lip balms that have different colors that are moisturizing on their website. Or you can wait for Laneige to come out with their balms

6649A55B-33A7-42DC-AF58-7F9110CA5894.png

BC2FC3D9-3ED2-4D33-8F90-3B6F57FBE1F9.png

@sammykins I also like the Pat McGrath lip glosses. I also really like the Kopari lip glossy.

Kaja Heart Melter Gloss Stick! 

Best lip products !

Becca Glow lip gloss, I think it's exactly what your looking for!

Thanks for your #BECCALove and support! xo

@sammykins It sounds like you are describing one of my favorite lip products, DIOR - Dior Addict Lacquer Stick.It feels like a balm on my lips and has a nice glossy finish. My favorite shade is Poisonous. This lives in my purse because it goes with everything and will quickly bring my face back to life. 

@sammykins I have a few suggestions:

-If you're ok with a lighter tint, Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve Rosebud Salveis my number one go-to, especially in the winter. So moisturizing, not sticky, provides a lovely sheer rose tint. 

-The FRESH - Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15line would be a step up in pigmentation. There are many colors to choose from: rose, berry, fuchsia, etc.

-If you want to go the other way and pick a lipstick that feels like a balm, I love BAREMINERALS - GEN NUDE™ Radiant Lipstick. The shade XOX is my everyday "my lips but better" shade. It isn't long-lasting, but feels great and looks very natural. 

Thank you for the recommendations. I want something that would look natural and something that would go with everything. I am pretty simple and just want a lip color that will last but doesn't feel too heavy on the lips. I have tried liquid lipsticks and matte lipsticks and don't like the feel or the way they look on me personally. I like more of a creamy product that can be shiny and moisturizing. Just need to update my lip products and want to get something that I know I love. Thank you very much for your recommendations!

@sammykins It sounds like you're more in the market for a comfortable, moisturizing lipstick rather than a pigmented balm; I hope I'm not totally off-base! In that vein, a few of us on here love the new Bobbi Brown Crushed Liquid Lipstick Peach & QuietIt's the most comfortable liquid formula I've ever tried. It doesn't last as long as a liquid lipstick, but it has a lovely shine and feels like you're wearing almost nothing. Emily Noel and BBPRO Amy Conway on YouTube have pretty in-depth reviews and swatches of the entire line. 

@sammykins 

Have you tried NARS Afterglow Lip Balm Orgasm

It’s a moisturizing lip balm that leaves a nice sheer pink tint on the lips that resembles a balm/gloss when on. This is my personal favorite lippie to wear on my “no makeup- makeup” days as it delivers some color and leaves my lips moisturized all day.

Thank you! I will look into this one. 

13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 21 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos2
  • 6649A55B-33A7-42DC-AF58-7F9110CA5894.png
  • BC2FC3D9-3ED2-4D33-8F90-3B6F57FBE1F9.png
testing