Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Best dark/deep red lippies for pale skin?

So I'm trying to find a good red shade for me. I had Kylie Jenner's "Leo" lip kit at one point but something about it eventually turned me off so I gave it away. I think the way it looked on me made me feel like a bloody ghost lol. I've worn dark reds before that worked on me, but maybe one of you guys will have awesome recommendations c:

((Not sure if it helps for you guys to know this but my veins have this blueish/purple color.. i'm also half white, quarter Japanese and a quarter Korean.))

Re: Best dark/deep red lippies for pale skin?

Have you tried Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Nosferatu? It's my go-to for fall/winter when I'm super pale.

Hi there! Have you looked at the new Rouge Dior Liquid lipsticks? They are so very beautiful. For reference I'm very fair with neutral undertones, but lean slightly pink (very slightly). I LOVE this color Poison Metal it's so beautiful. It's a plummy red.

https://www.sephora.com/product/rouge-dior-liquid-P422421?skuId=1968767&icid2=products%20grid:p42242...

Also check out Tom Ford - this lipstick is the perfect shade of red for my skin and I would have never thought to try it out.

https://www.sephora.com/product/lip-color-P416057?skuId=1917012&keyword=scarlet%20rouge

Hope this helps!

RE: Best dark/deep red lippies for pale skin?

I have urban decay seeping reds and deep reds and they work really well

The Kat Von D ones are amazing

Anonymous Insider

You have to try with lipstain sephora #14 blackberry sorbet is a such beautiful color for any skin tone... good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing