Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Best Lip Scrub?

I'm looking for a lip scrub to use but none of the ones from Lush are doing it for me. Any suggestions?

Re: Best Lip Scrub?

Yes I use this amazing lip scrub by NayJor Beauty I love it 🥰 so much it really work to Reno e dead skin and get rid of it for real them ingredients melts dead skin. Your lips will love it the moisture by the way 

---

RE: Best Lip Scrub?

I really love the tarte lip facial lip scrub. You don't need to stick your finger or q tip in it since it is a retractable pencil. It moisturizers while exfoliating [gentle or deep depending on how it's done] and best of all? ITS MINTY!

@Via1999   My favorite lip scrubs, aside from Lush, are:

1. MAC Scrubtious - It is moisturizing and exfoliating at the same time and smells amazing - My favorite is Nectar. ❤️

2. Bite Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub - It is also moisturizing, in addition to exfoliating:

http://www.sephora.com/whipped-cherry-lip-scrub-P303109

3.  Clinique Sweet Pots are also great - They look like little macarons and one side has the lip scrub and the other side has a moisturizing balm - My favorite is Pink Framboise:

http://www.sephora.com/sweet-pots-sugar-scrub-lip-balm-P405130?skuId=1770221&keyword=clinique%20lip%...

I love Jeffree Star lip scrubs. The smell and taste good 🙂 I also like Fresh Sugar Lip Polish. Afterwards I apply Bite Beauty lip agave mask or Laneige sleeping lip mask

@Via1999 I have two lip scrubs that I love to use; e.l.f. Lip Exfoilator, it's in between $1-$3 dollars and has a few scents (coconut, rose, mint) that you can choose from. I use the "clear" which is the original, it tastes like brown sugar! The other scrub I like is Herbivore Coco Rose Lip Polish.

@Via1999 I like the whipped cherry one by Bite Beauty

I use an exfoliating mitt in the morning works like a charm and no need to worry about chemical ingredients!

@princessla where do you get the exfoliating mitt?

I get them at Walmart or target. They are just the exfoliating bath mitts

I like to use individual facial sponges for lip exfoliation. The facial sponges are usually in the pharmacy isle with facial cleansers or acne treatments.  

I rinse out any cleanser they come with, then lightly rub the damp puff in circular motions across my lips. I've never had any scrub remove flaky bits as easily or completely as this method. I pick at my lips if there is a leftover flake, so this saves me that pain. I usually follow with the Bite Agave mask, or other moisturizing balm. The puff can be reused for awhile, it's very economical!

Individual facial sponge from CVS (generic version of buf-puf)Individual facial sponge from CVS (generic version of buf-puf)

Thanks @Mcakes @Tamara76! I love sharing this tip. I feel like facial sponges are such a drugstore gem!

That is an awesome idea!  I never would have thought of using facial sponges!   @playingdressup 

Oh wow what a great tip @playingdressup! Thanks for sharing 😄

I really enjoy Sara Happ's the lip scrub. She has a ton of different flavors (example peppermint, creme brulee, blueberry) and it's sold at Nordstrom's (other department stores carry it as well). The jar lasts a really long time as well, and the product is phenomenal.

@Via1999 - I'm a huge fan of Glamglow Poutmud Fizzy Lip Exfoliating & Wet Lip Balm Treatment Duo. The minty scrub is gentle and hydrating, and the matching balm is incredible! I use the balm daily, and exfoliate gently every few days as needed. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish and Bite Agave Lip Mask are great options, too!s1744812-main-Lhero

Granulated sugar & coconut oil mix is the BOMB!!! Once you wipe it away, your kissers stay moisturized for HOURS... Even under the driest matte lipsticks!!!! 

I just like to use plain ol' brown sugar and a toothbrush to scrub! Gets the job done for me!

RE: Re: Best Lip Scrub?

Do you use a moisturizer or balm after?
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 28 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos2
  • s1744812-main-Lhero
  • Individual facial sponge from CVS (generic version of buf-puf)
testing