Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers

Benetint vs Dior Lip Glow?

I'm an asian so I have a yellow-toned skin color. I'm not really pale, but I'm not that dark. Hard to explain.

Anyways, I'm looking for a lip product that gives me a natural look. Nonsticky and not too shiny/glossy/shimmery. I posted something a lot like this and the recommendation of the Dior Lip Glow really intrigued me. But then I found this Cha Cha Tint. It looks really cool and it could work as lip stain AND blush, but in the pictures, the product looks SO ORANGE!

I don't know which one I should get. Opinions? If you have another recommendation, I'd love to hear it too! Thanks so much!

Re: Benetint vs Dior Lip Glow?

Cha Cha Tint vs Dior Lip Glow!! SORRY!!

I have to say cha cha tint.  The dior lip glow has no pigmentation whatsoever

Dior Lip Glow.

Cha Cha Cha Tint is liquid.  Think about how difficult that is to apply without a mirror!

That aside, I'm in lust with my Dior Lip Glow.  It's my HG balm- and it turns everyone's lips just the right individualized shade.

My vote is for Dior Lip Glow.  It really brings out the natural color in your lips (sometimes mine looks REALLY bright pink, which I don't mind for certain occasions but not everyday). Also, one time when I applied it without a mirror, it got on the skin surrounding my lips and made that area turn bright pink too! *big mistake* That aside, I do enjoy this product and the "glow" it brings to my lips.  I also like that it's self-adjusting, so it's pretty much a universally flattering shade.

However, I'm going to also suggest you check out a lip stain if you want a really natural look that still brings life to your lips and lasts all day.  I'm a huge fan of Stila's Lip & Cheek Stain.  I usually top it off with a clear balm/gloss, but it still works great alone.  Great color options, natural-looking (with the right color selection), and long-lasting color.

http://www.sephora.com/lip-cheek-stain-P258208?skuId=1056936

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Highlighted

I'm not familiar with Dior Lip glow, but I recently purchased Cha Cha Tint in the new "Get Cheeky with Benefit" kit and it is a really gorgeous coral, and it not orange as it appears in the pics online.  I haven't tried it on the cheeks yet, but on the lips it looks really nice and has good staying power. 

Hi Emillime,

Both products are so different! The Cha Cha actually goes on as a sheer wash of coral. It looks really bright and orange however, on the skin its a dewy pretty peach shade.

Dior Lip Glow goes on a soft shade of pink. In my experience, the more you apply the pinker it gets!

<3 Melissa

Dior addict lip glow is beautiful. The tints are not meant to be moisturizing at all, and you also need a mirror to apply. The lip glow is so easy to use, you can carry it in your purse, and it feels very moisturizing on the lips. I rarely use my benetint/posietint for lips because it isn't moisturizing and I need something that is.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors