Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Are Kylie Cosmetics Lipsticks in Birthday worth it?

Wondering if anyone uses the lipsticks by Kylie Cosmetics. Never tried her brand. Specifically the Birthday one.. Are they lipsticks or glosses?

RE: Are Kylie Cosmetics Lipsticks in Birthday worth it?

LOVE KYLIE LIP PRODUCTS! i own 2 of the matte’s and im obsessed! Theyre so comfortable on the lips and they stay on all day

Re: RE: Are Kylie Cosmetics Lipsticks in Birthday worth it?

@alicul96 

Unfortunately, the seller never shipped the lipsticks! 😞 Darn!! Thanks for the info. tho. I may look elsewhere based on your review.

Re: Are Kylie Cosmetics Lipsticks in Birthday worth it?

@Jbird1999 

Kylie Cosmetics makes some of my favorite liquid lipsticks because the lipstick stays on all day and doesn't overly dry out my lips. I do suggest you give them a shot if you're into matte, liquid lipsticks.

@gonerogue I want to try kylie lipsticks too however I ca...

@gonerogue I want to try kylie lipsticks too however I can't stand that family so I don't want to support them hahaha #thestruggleisreal

Re: @gonerogue I want to try kylie lipsticks too however I ca...

@Marrrryyyyy  I was the same way when Kylie launched her line and was getting great reviews on her products. I finally caved in one day and have not regretted a single product I have purchased from her line. She really has some of the best liquid lipsticks on the market.

@gonerogue A friend of mine got her skincare in PR and said it wasn’t bad so far. I do agree about the lip products! 💕

@GG84  Oh, keep me updated! I heard the line uses things that are too abrasive for the skin but I haven’t done any research to see whether it’s true or not.

Re: Are Kylie Cosmetics Lipsticks in Birthday worth it?

@gonerogue 

The seller never shipped. So they are liquid lipsticks, huh? Not too big of a fan. Was looking for a more traditional lipstick.... Thank you tho!!!

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing