Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Applying Lipstick

I want to know how to apply lipstick when having uneven lips? My top left side looks full, while the right side drops a little. My left corner is pointy while the right side is more round. My lips is uneven and I could never put on lip liner and lipsstick correctly. 

Re: Applying Lipstick

My upper lip as well isn’t very symmetrical! I definitely recommend investing in a good lip liner ! Some of my faves are Charlotte tilbury, Marc Jacobs and also some drugstore ones like nyx and maybelline! What I do is put to little dots on where my Cupid’s bow is! From there I connect the lines slowly down to the corners of my mouth and then connect the dots of my Cupid’s bow aswell! To make it even I lightly over line them to create more symmetry.

@Flawless1981 

No ones lips are perfectly symmetrical; lip liner works wonders for tricking the eye. 

@Flawless1981 @If you have Instagram, MAC artist fatimasees just went over this.  She sculpted her lip shape with a lip liner to even them out and then applied lipstick on top. 

Hi @Flawless1981!

Lip liner should actually help you create a more even lip shape.  If you like one side of your lips better, try to draw the other side to match.

Maybe you can take a free 1-on-1 virtual class from HUDA.  You can make an appointment on their website.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing