Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Anastasia Beverly Hills lip palette

I've had the abh lip palette for a while, and i feel like im not using it well, like im not knowing what colors to mix, so any suggestions for what colors i should mix to get some pretty good lip shades?

Re: Anastasia Beverly Hills lip palette

aliash wrote:

I've had the abh lip palette for a while, and i feel like im not using it well, like im not knowing what colors to mix, so any suggestions for what colors i should mix to get some pretty good lip shades?

Hey aliash

I have it too and I think that the best shades to mix just depend on you, make sure you dont use the first two rows to mix unless you want to make them lighter with white or darker with the black. I recommend you use the last row of primary colors to make RAD shades like green or deep purples. There are so many possibilities with this palette that it just depende on your imagination

ps. a tiny bit of product goes a LONG WAY so try to use minimal amount and if you need more add bits until you get the desired shade 

good luck babe 

thank you love x

Hi @aliash! I have this palette and I think a great way to start is by mixing just the bottom row of primary colors with the top half of the palette. I started playing with the white, adding it to other shades to lighten them.

If you search for videos on Youtube, there are a few ladies that do lip swatches of some nice combos and list the shades as well in the description box. hth!

thank you so much, i tried to mix a few shades my self and i always end up with a purple lip 😂 not that i don't like that but i'd love to try some unique shades on my fair skintone

@aliash yup I understand..when I started I ended up with alot of green lol! I think the trick is to add very tiny amount of the primary shades to your base shades. I felt the palette was more useful to me to use either for making fun, unique shades or just using base shades as they are and lightening or darkening them slightly per use if needed. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing