Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

Advice

What’s your favorite lip product and why?

Re: Advice

That's a huge but great question @toosillytaylor   it's so tricky to pick favorite I would have to say Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss  and PAT McGRATH LABS Major Mini Lip Trios Divine Rose 

definitely LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Vanilla in gummy bear or Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Hydrating Lip Plumper in bubblegum yum! i love the laneige one because it is super hydrating and you can use it anytime! and it smells really good 🙂 the lip plumper is amazing too! it works really well and has a really pretty color! the plumping effect lasts pretty long and the color does as well!

@toosillytaylor fresh Rose Petal-Soft Deep Hydration Lip Balm 0.3 oz/ 10g and PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss on Dare to Bare and Flesh Fantasy. I get compliments when I wear it. It makes my lips look so glossy and fresh.

@toosillytaylor    My general, lazy, not wearing any other makeup is LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C in one of the pink tones. I use it as a quick lip gloss - don't judge. LOL

I loved the BITE Beauty satin lipstick in Pepper, and am still looking for a new favourite lipstick. In the meantime, if I want to wear makeup like a grown-up 😎  I reach for Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer in Shimmering Rose Nude. I got it as a trial size and fell in love with it as it was so flattering to my skin tones. It's not a long-lasting gloss, I find, but at least I look great when leaving home.

my favorite lip product would have to be my dior lip oil! it is so expensive but it is so worth it in my opinion

@toosillytaylor For day to day lip care that I can easily replace if I run out or lose it is Blistex Deep Moisture Renewal lip balm. It’s cheap, can be found at just about any pharmacy or department store, and has plenty of key ingredients to moisturize and protect lips.

For colour, I’m partial to a bright red lip. I used SEPHORA COLLECTION Astrology Lip Stories Lipstick 89 Aries recently and loved the colour, pigmentation, and texture of the lipstick.

Kylie Cosmetics High Gloss! It plumps my lips without a bad burning feeling. It glides on sooo well

Or

Glossiet Dotcom! It’s such a smooth lip balm that’s tinted!

Fun question @toosillytaylor 

I'll gives this a go! 😄

Right now I'm loving my new Supergoop! Lipscreen Sheer SPF 30 Unseen Invisible Sun Protection 0.33 oz / 10 mL is shiny and I can put it over any lippie I want.  I love it for protecting my lips from the harsh sun's rays. 🌞 

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing