cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers

A close match to a lipstick out of stock

FaceApp_1618713280677.jpg

AirBrush_20210319153746.jpg

I am kicking myself now 😡 I have loved candy venom by fenty beauty for many months and when I come onto this site, I am overwhelmed with 50 items I see & completely forget about the lipstick. The one day I remember, it's gone. Even fenty's site doesnt have it. I'm going to assume its not coming back so hoping someone can help. I'm known for my dupe skills lol but only on product I own or have seen In person. So for this lipstick, my duping skills wont be helpful. Can anyone recommend a lipstick close to Candy venom? I'm a lipstick hoarder, lover, addict, but only what I call kissproof. Ones that stay where they should lol. I also love bright fun shades. Pinks & reds. - that being said (besides candy venom) of you know of any gorgeous colors, I will love you forever just for pointing out some!! To help, shades i do love are Jeffree stars (I wont say the shade as its swearing lol but you'll know just by me saying that much) maybelline's artist, dancer, & pioneer. I'd love to try more Jeffree stars, too faced, oh theres so many. What's your fave? I'm an mua and own every vegan lipstick offered but only too of my affilates carry lipstick. So I told them I'm ready to go passed the line and cheating lol. They are vegan brands but the lipstick suggestions dont have to be. I'm not a vegan myself.❣😘 much appreciated!

Re: A close match to a lipstick out of stock

@LipstickCrave Tom Ford Notorious, Tarte Lovespell, Rare Beauty Ascend, Colourpop Maxed Out

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • FaceApp_1618713280677.jpg
  • AirBrush_20210319153746.jpg
testing