Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

100 days of Lipgloss

Hi everyone! I'm new to BIC. I especially enjoy all the 100 challenge threads. I have started in on the 100 days of lipstick challenge and loving it, but I love lipgloss too and it doesn't quite seem like the place to post about them there. I hope you will all join me in this new lipgloss thread. Day 1: Lunar Beauty's Dreamy

Re: 100 days of Lipgloss

Thanks! 😘i just happened to be organizing another *cough* jar for my eyeliners - i use the "diamonds" as my filler @lmaster 

I would love to play with diamonds lol @sonnydee 

Day 81 PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Flesh Fantasy I got this lil gem in a mini set....a very nice nude on me. The beige shows through more

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 80 Wow! if you like 🍋buy immediately. this might be my replacement for the bite lip mask. thanks @itsfi for recommending this😻😻😻😻

yup, lano is great!  I love their tinted balms.

Ooooooo lemon!!! @sonnydee @itsfi  where can I buy?? Lol

@lmaster, Ulta carries it online and in store. If you go in store, they’re usually in the section by the registers for mini / travel sizes. Bloomingdale’s also carries it on their site.

Yay @sonnydee, happy to hear you like this one! 🍋🍋🍋

@itsfi @lmaster  it depends on the store, mine stopped carrying them and had to get online.  they have a lot more items online though anyway, the tinted balm is great (I got the set of 3 when they had them b1g1 50%)

@treestar86 @itsfi @sonnydee  in cart!!!

They have a scrub too in the lemonaid @lmaster i almost got it today but was too late to get the gwp so I'll wait.....🍋🍋🍋

@lmaster hehe Cat Happy

@treestar86, the set of 3 balms looks so good! Awesome that you picked it up when they had a buy one, get one. 👍🏼 
@lmaster 

@itsfi  thanks! yeah I got 2 lol, I should check and see if theyre still good haha...a little goes a long way so they last a long time, between the 3 of them, haha.

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 78 Fenty Slip Shine Sheer lipstick shade 08 Cookies & Cocoa

Day 77 nice color but doesn't last long Clinique black honey lip balm. Not even sure if they make this still, couldn't tag. Edit Found itCLINIQUE Almost Lipstick Pink Honey

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 76 Too Faced lip gloss shade Sunset Crush

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 75 Fluide lip gloss shade Elsewhere. Its mehhh, I just want to kill it at this point 🤷

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 74 Ciate Watermelon lip oil

@sonnydee 😍

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 73 Sephora clean lip oil in Cherry

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos191
  • IMG_20200123_142925078.jpg
testing