Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers
|

100 days of Lipgloss

Hi everyone! I'm new to BIC. I especially enjoy all the 100 challenge threads. I have started in on the 100 days of lipstick challenge and loving it, but I love lipgloss too and it doesn't quite seem like the place to post about them there. I hope you will all join me in this new lipgloss thread. Day 1: Lunar Beauty's Dreamy

Re: 100 days of Lipgloss

Day 87 Tarte sea h20 lipgloss in Fiji perfect companion for a lake day!

0709201247.jpg

โ€ƒ

Day 86 #Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss in Moon Jelly couldn't capture the pink/blue glitter goodness

0708202243.jpg

โ€ƒ

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 85 Pat McGrath lip balm Blow Up lost my mini of this so I picked up a full size during the sale. And of course i used it the day I got it ๐Ÿ˜pic from haul thread

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 84 Pat McGrath lust gloss Bronze Temptation

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 83 Ulta Watermelon waves juicy gloss. Its a bit sticky but the scent alone makes up for it ๐Ÿ‰

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 82 Bkr paris balm. I think I owe @lmaster a big ole southern thank you๐Ÿ˜˜ for sharing this mini with me. I have bought a fs๐Ÿ’‹

Awwww @sonnydee so happy you like it! Pretty picture ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜˜i just happened to be organizing another *cough* jar for my eyeliners - i use the "diamonds" as my filler @lmaster 

I would love to play with diamonds lol @sonnydee 

Day 81 PAT McGRATH LABS LUST: Lip Gloss Flesh Fantasy I got this lil gem in a mini set....a very nice nude on me. The beige shows through more

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 80 Wow! if you like ๐Ÿ‹buy immediately. this might be my replacement for the bite lip mask. thanks @itsfi for recommending this๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

yup, lano is great!  I love their tinted balms.

Ooooooo lemon!!! @sonnydee @itsfi  where can I buy?? Lol

@lmaster, Ulta carries it online and in store. If you go in store, theyโ€™re usually in the section by the registers for mini / travel sizes. Bloomingdaleโ€™s also carries it on their site.

Yay @sonnydee, happy to hear you like this one! ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹

@itsfi @lmaster  it depends on the store, mine stopped carrying them and had to get online.  they have a lot more items online though anyway, the tinted balm is great (I got the set of 3 when they had them b1g1 50%)

@treestar86 @itsfi @sonnydee  in cart!!!

They have a scrub too in the lemonaid @lmaster i almost got it today but was too late to get the gwp so I'll wait.....๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹

@lmaster hehe Cat Happy

@treestar86, the set of 3 balms looks so good! Awesome that you picked it up when they had a buy one, get one. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 
@lmaster 

@itsfi  thanks! yeah I got 2 lol, I should check and see if theyre still good haha...a little goes a long way so they last a long time, between the 3 of them, haha.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos144
  • IMG_20200123_142925078.jpg