Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

100 days of Lipgloss

Hi everyone! I'm new to BIC. I especially enjoy all the 100 challenge threads. I have started in on the 100 days of lipstick challenge and loving it, but I love lipgloss too and it doesn't quite seem like the place to post about them there. I hope you will all join me in this new lipgloss thread. Day 1: Lunar Beauty's Dreamy

Re: 100 days of Lipgloss

@sonnydee wow that looks like a beautiful gloss

it is @lmaster but it leaves a stain around your mouth. U...

it is @lmaster but it leaves a stain around your mouth. Unflattering enough for my mini to say "Mom, you look like a prom queen who fell asleep with her lipstick on..." I raised honest children at least. 😜 may have to play around with this more, see if I can beat that

Re: it is @lmaster but it leaves a stain around your mouth. U...

Yikes @sonnydee love the honesty... Sounds like something my daughter would say 🤣

Day 8 PAT MCGRATH LABS - OpuLUST Lip Glossshade under your spellIMG_20200330_130923415.jpg

Day 33, Bite Lush Fruit lip gloss in Mimosa. So pretty, a...

Day 33, Bite Lush Fruit lip gloss in Mimosa. So pretty, almost a sin to just wear it around the house💋

That shade is dreamy on you @lmaster I've really been liking the looks of the opulust glosses and find myself tempted.

I was actually thinking about you,, @sprocketta I could feel little glitters on my lips,, and I exfoliated my lips right before applying. With that said,, it doesn't make me love it any less,, and I will probably purchase more

@lmaster oh man, I am SO not interested now. Thanks!

@sprocketta I still have not noticed any glitter feeling with FENTY, so I know if I could feel it in here, you probably wouldn't be thrilled with it 

100 days of Lipgloss

Today, Day 32, is Buxom Lip plumping gloss in Victoria. One of the few full sizes that I have only because I have sooooo many minis. But this pink mauve with gold shimmer [or so the description on Ulta says🤔] I couldn't resist💜

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 31 Boat Day & Becca Topaz x Gilt 💙

Day 30, also from a couple of days ago. [Im behind on posting🤦] SEPHORA COLLECTION - Lip Balm & Scrub in kiwi. Ughhh! Why don't this one smell kiwi or anything really? It does have the scrubbing sugar in it & does a ok job but definitely won't be repurchasing because its smells like wax.  Not cool but I'll use it up & going to reinforce my rule to at least look at reviews before purchasing

Ignore my ravaged fingernails.  I’ve been painting and scrubbing patios and am in desperate need of a manicure.  I just have a few more projects to complete first!  I’ve been quite the handy woman this week!  
This is Pat McGrath Venomistress.  It’s basically my go to gloss.  Non sticky, smells like cupcakes, isn’t too dramatic but it packs a glittery punch so I feel fancy when I wear it

6324611E-C39E-43FE-876F-8FFC5F4AE0A7.jpeg

@heartsmyface this is gorgeous on you!

Oh that's so beautiful @heartsmyface 

@lmaster   Thanks,  it’s got to be one of

my favorite purchases this year. 

That's a gorgeous color on you @heartsmyface!

I can see why that's your go to @heartsmyface😍

I can see why that's your go to @heartsmyface😍

@heartsmyface ,

PMG Venomistress is beautiful on you!  That it smells like cupcakes seals the deal!

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 29 a few days ago, tried it out when I got it in the mail, pic from my haul YSL Rock Shine, nude solo

@sonnydee @I love those!   if it isn’t too much trouble can you pretty please pop the lid off for another photo?  I’m interested in the undertone of that one.  Thanks😘

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos191
  • IMG_20200123_142925078.jpg
testing