Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

100 days of Lipgloss

Hi everyone! I'm new to BIC. I especially enjoy all the 100 challenge threads. I have started in on the 100 days of lipstick challenge and loving it, but I love lipgloss too and it doesn't quite seem like the place to post about them there. I hope you will all join me in this new lipgloss thread. Day 1: Lunar Beauty's Dreamy

Another pic from my haul...@heartsmyface 😍 I swatched it...

Another pic from my haul...@heartsmyface 😍 I swatched it too but it didn't show very well on my hand. Which ones do you have? I *think* 😉 I want the gold one & pink bass

Re: Another pic from my haul...@heartsmyface 😍 I swatched it...

Love the star in the middle  @sonnydee 

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 28 YSL tint in balm. #5 😍 using this again made me realize I really want another one😘💋oh no! looks like they were discontinued....😳

Re: 100 days of Lipgloss

@sonnydee @Very pretty!! 

@sonnydee love this!!

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 27, Dior lip balm in Rosewood😍😍😍 going to have to get the lip oil in this shade too.

@sonnydee   Such a good shade for on the go! 

FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA - Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Diamond Milk

IMG_20200311_140018159.jpg

Day 7

gotta love the gloss bombs! @lmaster😍

gotta love the gloss bombs! @lmaster😍

Re: gotta love the gloss bombs! @lmaster😍

Oh my gosh yes! @sonnydee do you notice grittiness after applying them?? Just curious,,,I don't, but I've seen that critique and I'm curious if you feel glitter on your lips

Yes, Ive felt grittiness but I think it was because I needed to exfoliate. @lmaster Are they saying they felt the glitter? 🕵 ive read some reviews that said glass slipper leaks, I left mine upside for days to see if it does & it never did.[maybe there are some quality control issues]..but i still haven't tried all the minis in the holiday tin 

Yeah someone was telling me they could feel the glitter @sonnydee I absolutely do not on any of the ones I own,,, I was just curious if you had felt it

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 26 Mac lipglass in Water Deities [I think some numbers are blocking half of the word] it's described as a very warm tone, medium peach with a pearl finish. I think that description is pretty accurate🍑

@sonnydee oooooo this one is perfect

Day 25 Celebrating being a quarter the way thru my challenge with a new to me! Actually, Ive had it for a bit, keep putting it in a safe place to remember to use it & then forget where that place was...😆 GRANDE COSMETICS - GrandeLIPS Hydrating Lip Plumper Gloss - Clear This has a delayed tingle & its not bad at all. The most significant change I saw, it being the first use, was the change in my lip color. It made them noticeably more rosy. Maybe that's their way of plumping? Change the color so people have to notice...ill probably wait til I'm done with my mini to see how I feel about another color or a fs. 

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 24 Becca Liliac Geode, had to hunt for this one, missed it somehow & then saw it in Marshalls as a set with the highlighter. Of course, that particular set was missing the lipgloss🤦

@sonnydee I love Becca glosses, this one is gorgeous

I grabbed a couple when they made their way to marshalls/...

I grabbed a couple when they made their way to marshalls/TJ end of last year @lmaster couldn't be happier😍

Day 6 TARTE - SEA H2O Lip GlossIMG_20200309_125053799.jpg

shade Sandy toes

that's pretty @lmaster

that's pretty @lmaster

Re: that's pretty @lmaster

Thank you @sonnydee 💖

Conversation Stats
Photos191
  • IMG_20200123_142925078.jpg
testing