Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Lip Lovers
|

100 days of Lipgloss

Hi everyone! I'm new to BIC. I especially enjoy all the 100 challenge threads. I have started in on the 100 days of lipstick challenge and loving it, but I love lipgloss too and it doesn't quite seem like the place to post about them there. I hope you will all join me in this new lipgloss thread. Day 1: Lunar Beauty's Dreamy

Sephora has scrubs in tubes too. Honey is 1 of them, I be...

Sephora has scrubs in tubes too. Honey is 1 of them, I believe they have others...@MsMAP I have too cool for school scrub (ULTA) in coconut, really like that one. I'm surprised fresh haven't came out with one-🤔

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 16, Victoria secret. I didn't see these last long, so it must've had complaints- the formula is the thinnest (I had to dunk 3x to cover my lips) I have felt ever with VS. And it numbed my lips? Odd. 😳

Is it supposed to be plumping?

Is it supposed to be plumping?

not that I know of..or didn't see anything like that on t...

not that I know of..or didn't see anything like that on the tube. But it usually tingles or burns when it's supposed to plump this was numbing...@MsMAP

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 15 Sephora jelly melt-this year's Valentine's gift. Thank you@TeamBIC & Sephora! This really impressed me with the wear time. It goes on a glossy finish but dries & wears down like a stain. Hours, later I still saw it & it wore off evenly! And smells great!

Re: 100 days of Lipgloss

I'm really interested in trying the SC Jelly Tints, so thanks for the review! <333

100 days of Lipgloss

11: Fenty's Chocolit. Weird dreamy face

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 14, Kevyn Aucoin. Shade Papavier. Sadly discontinued. 😔 I like the new ones, but I like these better.

@sonnydeethat is so pretty

thank you @lmaster just enough pigment to take me out of...

thank you @lmaster just enough pigment to take me out of my comfort zone💋😋

I've always wanted to try this brand. Such a pretty color...

I've always wanted to try this brand. Such a pretty color, too bad it's discontinued

you may find some at marshalls/Tjmaxx now & then @MsMAP i...

you may find some at marshalls/Tjmaxx now & then @MsMAP if you can, smell them to see if they are good-these have a fruity smell to them.

100 days of Lipgloss

10: Fenty's Confetti. I really love this one. It has very fine multichrome shimmer that has a pink-purple-blie shift

I love this, it's exactly like an opal @MsMAP so pretty

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 9: Flower Beauty's Lava. It's a nice gold shimmer gloss but quite thick and takes many dips to apply

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 13, actually used this 2 days in a row😁Dior Lip maximizer Holo purple this time. Loving the cool tones recently💜

@sonnydee ooooo I've been wanting to try that! It's such...

@sonnydee ooooo I've been wanting to try that! It's such a beautiful color 😍

after killing a mini of the pink I've bought 3 fs-holo pu...

after killing a mini of the pink I've bought 3 fs-holo purple,holo pink, & beige. @MsMAP the lip glows are great too

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 12 Fenty hot chocolit mini. [This matched my vday outfit better.] I think if you use too much of the glass slipper it can get sticky but other than that i don't feel a difference 🤔 also my bottle hasnt leaked.

I love how the light catches all of the shimmers inside, so pretty! @sonnydee 

Best regards,

Laurie 

💖💖💖@LaurieBT so happy to be able to get full size in t...

💖💖💖@LaurieBT so happy to be able to get full size in this!
Conversation Stats
Photos191
  • IMG_20200123_142925078.jpg
testing