Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Lip Lovers
|

100 days of Lipgloss

Hi everyone! I'm new to BIC. I especially enjoy all the 100 challenge threads. I have started in on the 100 days of lipstick challenge and loving it, but I love lipgloss too and it doesn't quite seem like the place to post about them there. I hope you will all join me in this new lipgloss thread. Day 1: Lunar Beauty's Dreamy

Re: 100 days of Lipgloss

Oh that's a gorgeous lippie @sonnydee 

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 19 Buxom mini in Dolly😍 I have killed quite a few of these, probably won't get fs because it is their go to shade for gwp. Ignore my leg, date night with the hubs, stopped for gas=good time to snap a pic for the pick of the day😜😂

This is one of my go-to lip glosses as well @sonnydee! It's always great to have minis. 

Best regards,

Laurie Smiley Happy

I love the shade, Dolly @sonnydee! It's so pretty and one of my go-to lip glosses Smiley Happy

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 18 Marc Jacobs Recover lip oil, I can see why this is selling out😍 pic is from my haul...

The packaging on the Marc Jacobs Lip Oil is so gorgeous! 

RE: 100 days of Lipgloss

I’m not wearing them today, nor do I have enough glosses to properly participate in the challenge, but I love the new BOBBI BROWN - Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss. Forever Chill on the left, Free Spirit on the right.

Re: RE: 100 days of Lipgloss

These are both great on you @tastelikewater 

RE: 100 days of Lipgloss

Love both those shades!! I have lots of buxom gloss due to a serious addiction. But not actual lip colors either🥰

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 13: Beauty Bakery's Enchanted Jelly

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 17. Already in bed & too comfortable to get out so stock image it is😜 I used this Fenty lip balm today. Love the scrub, this balm is just mehhhh. I hate returning stuff & if I didn't buy this set, I wouldve returned it. 😴 it was disappointing & I LOVE the other glosses- have minis & full sizes but this....meh💔

I've been eyeing this mostly because I hate sticking my f...

I've been eyeing this mostly because I hate sticking my fingers in pots to get the scrub out. seems less messy this way

Sephora has scrubs in tubes too. Honey is 1 of them, I be...

Sephora has scrubs in tubes too. Honey is 1 of them, I believe they have others...@MsMAP I have too cool for school scrub (ULTA) in coconut, really like that one. I'm surprised fresh haven't came out with one-🤔

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 16, Victoria secret. I didn't see these last long, so it must've had complaints- the formula is the thinnest (I had to dunk 3x to cover my lips) I have felt ever with VS. And it numbed my lips? Odd. 😳

Is it supposed to be plumping?

Is it supposed to be plumping?

not that I know of..or didn't see anything like that on t...

not that I know of..or didn't see anything like that on the tube. But it usually tingles or burns when it's supposed to plump this was numbing...@MsMAP

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 15 Sephora jelly melt-this year's Valentine's gift. Thank you@TeamBIC & Sephora! This really impressed me with the wear time. It goes on a glossy finish but dries & wears down like a stain. Hours, later I still saw it & it wore off evenly! And smells great!

I'm really interested in trying the SC Jelly Tints, so thanks for the review! <333

100 days of Lipgloss

11: Fenty's Chocolit. Weird dreamy face

100 days of Lipgloss

Day 14, Kevyn Aucoin. Shade Papavier. Sadly discontinued. 😔 I like the new ones, but I like these better.

@sonnydeethat is so pretty

Conversation Stats
Photos63
  • IMG_20200123_142925078.jpg