Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

where do you guys find infos about K-beauty ??

I'm pretty new to all these K-beauty products but I recently fell in love after trying some skincare. So, my question is do you guys know any other community or blogs about K-beauty? Plz let me know thanks a lot hope y'all have amazing skin day! 

Anonymous Insider

Re: where do you guys find infos about K-beauty ??

Check out "TheFaceShop" and/or Nature Collection (both have Canadian websites). For a more complete information regarding K-beauty products and knowledge, would recommend to find your nearest "TheFaceShop" / "Nature Collection" and go in person to have the real experience of K-beauty.

Re: where do you guys find infos about K-beauty ??

@Anonymous  Oh there are definitely a TON of places to find info out there! There's a reddit community for Asian Beauty you can check out. They stay pretty active although I don't see the diversity of products recommended there that I did a couple of years ago. 

As far as blogs, there's no shortage, so just browse and find ones that are similar to your skin type to follow along. My personal favorites are fanserviced-B, Snow White and the Asian Pear, 50 Shades of Snail, The Klog, and Kind of Stephen (for the a lot of the science behind skincare). 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing