Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

what should i bring with me on vacation?

I am leaving on vacation, can someone tell me what brushes I should bring, how much make up do I really need?  we will most likely go out dancing one night, but ot her than that we will be doing a lot of driving and touristy stuff. I am pretty new to make up, just started using about 10 months ago, I am 62. Any help would be appreciated.  thank you

Re: what should i bring with me on vacation?

@CNBUGSI personally dont like taking too much makeup with me on vacation, but my recommendation is to make sure to bring an eyeliner and a lipstick since those two items can bring a lot of life to the face while still being super simple. I would also bring one palette that has a range of colors so that you can use it for day or night. Also a good primer or setting spray, and foundation.

Thank you so much, that is what I was kinda thinking. But, then I thought have to have something nice for dinner, dancing, daily travel and pictures. this will make it a lot easier to deal with. 

@CNBUGSYour welcome hon, also so that you dont need to bring to many brushes, there are these things called brush wipes where you can just wipe the brush to use a different color without having to deep clean your brushes. There are also pads that are meant for reusing the same brush and its travel size too. Enjoy your trip

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing