Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

what k beauty products can i use in my tan skin?

i have light tanned skin and i love the color pink but i cant use it on my lips and eyes without looking like a crack head what do i do?

Re: what k beauty products can i use in my tan skin?

@Elenalomeli Most K-beauty pinks might not suit you because they have too much white in them so they'll look more ashy on your skin if we're talking about a blush or eyeshadow. You would need to probably go for something that looks red or berry on the model in order for it to show up more true to color on you. If you want to use a light pink lipstick, try pairing a more brown or beige lip liner and feather it in, then use the pink in the middle and blend them together. Try the cream blushes from Canmake they have some more pigmented shades. Clio has a bunch of palettes, maybe a more berry one might work? If the deepest shade in the palette is your skintone or lighter, skip it, it's going to wash you out.

Re: what k beauty products can i use in my tan skin?

I understand this issue being a fellow tan person myself. When it comes to eye shadow, try a more peachy/pink. Like neutral colors for eye shadow. Imo only kind that looks great on us without looking like a crackhead. In regards to lip color, I personally feel it’s the same with the eye shadow. And it strongly depends what u wear. So whatever u r wearing, pick like a neutral color for ur lips that matches with your outfit. If it don’t match with ur outfit, ya look crazy. If it’s too much of anxiety, just do like a lip oil/lip gloss and show off ur natural lip color. But it’ll be glossy so it’ll still look scrumptious~  Koreans normally just have bright pink stuff, and it’s cause their skin more on the pale side or lighter side, so it wouldn’t look good with our skin tone. So all my skincare stuff is all Korean. But my make up stuff... not so much because they don’t have stuff to match my skin tone. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing