Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

night/day cream/moisturizer

any good night/day creams/moisturizers for oily skins? I have quite a few black/white heads and dont want a heavy cream/moisturizers that clog up my mores. Night one prefer helps with fine lines/wrinkles and day one have spf:) Thanks in advance 

Re: night/day cream/moisturizer

@nhibui04  My skin type’s different from yours (I’m mostly-dry combo) but I do have a very oily nose, so I need something that moisturizes my dry zones without clogging my oily zone. I use Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... day and night, year round. Like @CookieGirl1 , I love this moisturizer. 🙂 It’s not specifically formulated to reduce lines/wrinkles, nor does it contain sunscreen. But it does contain several antioxidants, including vitamin C. 

I also like facial oils, even on my oily zone. My current favorite is Herbivore Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL: it helps my inflammation issues tremendously and it’s so moisturizing, it plumps my skin a bit to reduce the look of some fine lines. I put 2 or 3 drops in one hand, rub my hands together, and then pat the oil into my entire face. That way, I can control how thin a layer gets applied to my oily zone. It sinks into my skin fairly quickly. 

For sun protection, I rely on a separate sunscreen applied over that moisturizer. I never rely solely on an SPF moisturizer. Supergoop does make one, though: SUPERGOOP! - Superscreen Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA+++. I’ve never tried it so I can’t personally vouch for it. I do use Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and it’s caused no issues on my oily zone. 

Re: night/day cream/moisturizer

@nhibui04 when I had oilier skin (and even now during the summer, especially) I routinely reached for more of a gel-based moisturizer because they tend to be lightweight yet hydrating.  A couple that I've used, enjoyed, repurchased, etc. have been the Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... ( @WinglessOne will agree with me on this one!) as well as the ORIGINS - GinZing™ Oil- Free Energy Boosting Gel Moisturizer.   

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing