Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

k beauty question

can somebody plsss tell the best k beauty products thanks

Re: k beauty question

zero cleanser, missha toner, corex pimple patch, im from honey mask and purito sunscreens are my favorites. if you want to elevate a little, everything from sk II, sulwasoo are amazing. 

It depends on what you need! I have been into K-Beauty since 2013 when I first visited Korea for university. Finally being able to easily buy brands like innisfree and TonyMoly in America has been a dream come true. I have normal to combination skin with occasional (larger) pimples but no regular acne. I listed below some of my personal favorites.

At Sephora:

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original

GLOW RECIPE - Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask

DR. JART+ - Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Cream (I do not personally use this because I don't have red skin issues but my best friend LOVES it)

INNISFREE - Green Tea Seed Intensive Hydrating Serum

Outside of Sephora:

Skinfood - Wash Off Rice Mask

COSRX - Acne Pimple Master Patch

Etude House - 24K Gold Therapy Collagen Eye Patch

TONYMOLY - Cat's Purrfect Eye Contour Stick

I Dew Care - Disco Kitten

Hope one of these suites your fancy!

Anonymous Insider

What are you looking for ? what what concerns do you have?

If you just want to know the newest trendy products, you can follow @girlsbeautyattitude on Instagram. They are new account but provide the newest popular products in Korea & Japan. The best thing is, they sum up the review from Korean users.

It depends on your concerns. So far, I love Laneige at the moment. Their water bank moisture cream is very hydrating. My skin is combination and I have issues with dark spots. So I look for products that focus on dullness. I heard Innisfree is good. I may get a sample of their clay mask. LANEIGE - Water Bank Moisture Cream

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing