Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

how you do your makeup I like your makeup I am 31 and I don't know how to do my makeup like that it's hard for me can you show me ?

How many hours it take you to get your makeup done?

how you do your makeup I like your makeup I am 31 and I don't know how to do my makeup like that it's hard for me can you show me ?

hi 1hr

Re: how you do your makeup I like your makeup I am 31 and I don't know how to do my makeup like that it's hard for me can you show me ?

@1jocie  In addition to watching youtube videos, you could also book a makeover at Sephora to see how their artist applies the products and ask lots of questions. It costs $50 (or you can purchase $50 worth of products), but it would give you chance to see different products and techniques up close. You can also check to see if your local store is offering any classes soon. 

Re: how you do your makeup I like your makeup I am 31 and I don't know how to do my makeup like that it's hard for me can you show me ?

@1jocie watching different YouTube video tutorials really helps me learn different techniques, not everything will work for you, so it’s better to try things out and play to see what does. Christen Domanique is one of my favourites to watch 😊 

It can take me 30 minutes to an hour to get a full face of makeup on, but I don’t typically do a full face, just B.B. cream, mascara and lipstick for casual days and that is much quicker. 

Anonymous Insider

well first I think its important to know what your skin type is so you can find the perfect make up products for you, also if you're totally new to make up you can always watch some tutorials on youtube 🙂 also for a full face of make up it takes me about an hour 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing