Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

best in korean skin care ?

Have tried a couple products and like them, looking to find what people think are the best  ones. 10 Step? or not. green tea cleanser and a water essence so far,  seem very gentle but effective in hydration and brightness.

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

My favorite lines are CosRX (blackhead liquid and snail m...

My favorite lines are CosRX (blackhead liquid and snail mucus) and TonyMoly Chok Chok Green Tea line. I also love Leaders 7 Wonders masks!!

RE: best in korean skin care ?

I'm one of those crazy 10 (or 15) step users and I've tried a lot of different Korean skin care brands. I'm all for mixing different brands to find the right product, but overall, my very favorite Korean skin care brand is Skinfood. You can find some products at Ulta, but a better selection on Amazon. I personally use the Skinfood Peach Sake line. Hope this helps!

Cosrx! Sephora doesn't carry them but they totally should! Their products are gentle, but effective! I find them at Ulta and on Amazon.

Re: best in korean skin care ?

I swear by Missha's Time Revolution line! Their First Treatment Essence and Ampole are amazing. I can tell when I don't use them!

As far as what Sephora sells, I've used multiple items from belif and laneige and absolutely love them all! My main focus was hydration because I have dry skin, belif aqua bomb and Hungarian water essence are great and I've tried the witch hazel toner which was pretty hydrating as well. I suggest trying out the trial packs for laneige and belif before investing in the large bottles just to get an idea of what works for you.

Re: best in korean skin care ?

I love their toners 💖

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing