Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
Anonymous Insider

Where do you guys shop?

I've recently fell in live with K-beauty products and I've got to know few brands through sephora n cvs but I really wanna get to know more products and try new things where do you guys shop K-beauty products? 

Re: Where do you guys shop?

I'm lucky where I live (Edmonton) they have the Face Shop, Miniso, Daiso and I'm sure a few other K-beauty products. Also, some brands (like Etude House (love that brand!) ships straight from their webpage, so maybe check out to see if other k-beauty brands do the same? For the most part, I buy products on eBay as they are cheaper than some of the stores but you have to make sure they are authentic and not knockoffs (check the product listings: make sure the brand is listed and check the country where it's made). I also recommend Yesstyle like some others have recommended. If you google it, they do have k-beauty monthly subscription boxes that I want to try but haven't yet. Don't buy any Laneige products from Sephora (or any k-products! And don't buy their sheet masks (so overpriced)), they are almost double in price! I bought the grapefruit Laneige lip mask from Sephora during their Rouge sale and then I checked Yesstyle and eBay and I'm kicking myself for paying so much. I plan on buying other kinds/flavours from different retailers. Definitely check out the other recommendations from other commenters. I hope this helps! 

amazon sometimes has products for cheaper with free shipping!

RE: Where do you guys shop?

Yes style is the best! I even have a code to save money its HJVGKA

For me the easiest website to purchase Asian beauty products is YesStyle but BeautyBoxKorea has a much wider variety, there's just expensive shipping and it may take a while to get here. 

RE: Re: Where do you guys shop?

I have a code! Use  to save on ur purchase from there

RE: Where do you guys shop?

I had to reply because I cannot stand the thought of anyone overpaying for anything. A few sites that I love for kbeauty are YesStyle, stylekorean, and jolse. Best prices but shipping can take a couple weeks, I think it’s well worth the wait though!

Where do you guys shop?

If you are into Etude House products, you can order them directly from the Etude House website. They deliver literally everywhere! As for stateside stores, I like SokoGlam. And, Ulta carries TonyMoly, Leaders and Corsx.

ShopHush has really good affordable Korean brands like the Creme Shop, ElizaVecca, and Rude Cosmetics

Where do you guys shop?

ulta has some. riley rose has some. but amazon is the best

Where do you guys shop?

Oh, and don't forget T.J. Maxx and Marshall's.

Where do you guys shop?

Riley Rose has a good selection of K Beauty. As well as Ulta. Urban Outfitters and Forever21 have K Beauty near the checkout counter!
Anonymous Insider

Thanks so much for all the replies guys It really helped me a lot thanks ❤️ 

Where do you guys shop?

Online mostly lol the stores in my town SUCK because they don't carry a lot of things I would like. Other than Sephora, I explore Ulta and SokoGlam. Macy's online store also has a nice catalog of K-Beauty products.
Anonymous Insider

thanks! yea I wish there was K-beauty curated shop all over us like k-beauty sephora!!! 

There are places all over downtown Toronto and online shopping I visit chuusi

I buy all my Asian beauty products from Adambeauty. Been buying through them for years, since I found out about the site from musings of a muse (at least 10 years by now!)

i also shop on ichibankao and sasa.com Adambeauty and Ichibankao are mostly Japanese brands but they have the k beauty brands here and there. Sasa also has a pretty good variety of everything (sasa and Adambeauty are both Hong Kong based)

Not just K-beauty but Asian beauty: I’ve had good shopping experience at Crystal Cove Beauty online shop - mostly for Taiwanese sheet face masks. 

I have found a lot of K brand items at my local Marshall's and TJ Maxx. I also use online stores SokoGlam, YesStyle, Ulta and Sephora.

I pretty much shop the same stores for K-beauty. @Lynnie32. I get the majority of my sheet mask (favorites are TCS and Crop) between Marshalls and TJMaxx. 

Where I live (in Montreal), we now have dedicated Asian or K-beauty stores popping up (Nanami and C&C). While it may be pricey, I can at least sample products in store and ask for help. They also sell like body washes, soaps, lotions, etc. now. I realize that this answer probably won't help you but it really depends on where you live.

The downside with Korean/Asian products is that they are often not translated and that ingredient stickers will probably cover the instructions and descriptions on the back if they do happen to have simple translations.

Conversation Stats
testing