Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
Anonymous Insider

What type of makeup look will look good on a brown eye brunette hair girl?

I’m only 14 yrs old and would love to have this feed back ASAP plz

Re: What type of makeup look will look good on a brown eye brunette hair girl?

@Anonymous wrote:
I’m only 14 yrs old and would love to have this feed back ASAP plz

Hi, Young Qween, For most of my life, I was a brown-eyed brunette. I haven't really changed up my everyday look because it has always suited me, except that now there are Youtubers like Wayne Goss who have some great ideas. I have found that blue or purple eyeliner on the BOTTOM lash line always made my brown eyes stand out. With any colour eyeshadow on the lid (I'd avoid turquoise and blues, although most lavenders and muted greys and khaki greens look lovely), I find that this lower line in blue, purple or lavender with no eyeliner on top is really alluring, and lets you get away without mascara sometimes. I always stayed away from black eyeliner and doing my brows because I thought it would make me look like a prostitute (not that there's anything wrong with them!) Even though I have slightly tan, olive skin, I have always been drawn to berry-coloured cream blushes, which are hard to find these days -- so right there, I break the 'coral for olive skin, pink for rosy skin' rule. Sunscreen is a 365-day deal, wish I had started when I was your age, so I recommend a lot of it plus a BB in your natural shade on top. Skip foundation for the next 10-15 years until you really need it; a good concealer should be all you need. 🙂

What type of makeup look will look good on a brown eye brunette hair girl?

for me I have blackish hair, black-brown eyes and 5y01 skin. I use simple black parallel to eye wing liner and a wash of a shimmery shade, usually very colorful. *purple tends to suit dark eyes *use matching undertone to your own

RE: What type of makeup look will look good on a brown eye brunette hair girl?

I have dark brown hair and brown eyes and pale skin. Typically, if I wear brown/golden eyeshadow, it looks too much all the same tone. It really depends on your skin tone and the your undertone. Are you more pink or yellow? I have a heavily pink undertones, so cool colors and light pinks usually look best on me. Blues, purples, and silvers tend to be my go to colors, followed by pink and green. I constantly try to work light brown and skin tones to try and create a “soft” or “natural” look, but most of the time it just makes me look like I have no dimension.

Re: What type of makeup look will look good on a brown eye brunette hair girl?

It depends on the look you are trying to get. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes and fair skin. When I started out with eye looks I noticed what looked the best for everyday situations was some gold/soft brown shimmers on the lid and a soft medium brown matte on the crease. Sometimes I used a dark brown pencil eyeliner right on my lashes to add some soft but not over the top definition. If you do it light handed, it can look very pretty and still natural and bring your eyes out.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing