Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

What’s your favorite sheet/clay mask?

This feed is a little quiet. Let’s get it going by telling us what is your favorite sheet/clay mask! My favorites are Face Shop’s peony and rice sheet mask and Bonivivant’s red clay mask.

Re: What’s your favorite sheet/clay mask?

Hydrating Hydrogel Recovery Mask is my favorite mask. It delivers instant hydration to soothe and refresh dry, depleted skin. 

It is available at Oxyderm Shop.

RE: What’s your favorite sheet/clay mask?

Amore pacific sleeping mask does wonders. I generously apply it before bed and wake up to a soft luscious skin.

SK-II Brightening Revival Mask is my favorite, but it's e...

SK-II Brightening Revival Mask is my favorite, but it's expensive, so I use it every other week and swap with another mask in between. Right now I'm using the Wei Rice Mask on the off weeks.

my favorite clay mask is the aztec clay mask mixed with a...

my favorite clay mask is the aztec clay mask mixed with apple cider vinegar, works wonders for my skin

Boscia Green Tea hydrogel mask, its suppose to be mattifying but it really isn't. I love it because out of all the masks it leaves my face so plump and dewy. Second place is Tony Moly, I'm Real, Lemon Mask for brightening.

I love Tony moly sheet masks! I have a petite face and they fit on perfectly. They work really well, and there are tons of options depending on your skin concern. I am in love with the “cactus” one it toned my skin so well!

I'm really enjoying a mask I got from hellodaint.com by the company Healavie, it was so moisturizing and soothing 😮 I've also really enjoyed using innisfree, they are affordable and easy to get in bulk, but I'm hoping to find different sheet masks, has anyone tried the sheet masks by dr-jart+? If so, are they worth it? 😮

Dr. Jart sheet masks are so bomb!!! I love their hydrating and brightening masks!

Yess! I am an avid dr. jart fan and i can say confidently that it really works! I love the pore mask, its way better than the drugstore pore strips, the hydrating mask helps a lot (i have combination skin so its a lifesaver during winter) and the brightening one. Try one!  

I tend to have a lot of redness this time of year, mostly due to the cold weather. I am currently alternating the aloe sheet mask and the honey pore mask by DK Cosmetics. I've been doing this for about 3 weeks now and I have had better results with my redness than I have with any other product. The aloe mask almost completely eliminates my redness and the honey mask literally leaves me glowing for days. 

These aren't necessarily K beauty, but omg I tried the aloe moisturizing sheet masks from elf cosmetics and they are sooooo nice! and really affordable! You should check them out if ever you have the chance 🙂

Thanks for the tip! I never thought to check out ELF. I will try that for sure, I love aloe masks!

My favorite clay mask is Glamglow's Supermud (not a Korean product though)! It has definitely clearedout my pores and my blackheads. As for sheet masks, I have SO many masks that I love. My current winter favorites are the Mediheal NMF (forhydration), the Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask (also for hydration), and the Dr. Jart+ V7 Toning Mask (for clearing and brightening). But I can literally go on for days talking about sheet masks!
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 12 Contributors
testing