cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

What's your fav K Beauty products?

Hello gorgeous!

Please share your fav K beauty products ::)

Re: What's your fav K Beauty products?

@Miseon Favorite products of course depend on skin type and specific issues you want to address, but here are a few of my favorites, in no particular order: (oily/dehydrated, acne prone) 

Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil w/ Grape Seed Oil 10 oz/ 295 mL (technically J-beauty, but putting it under the Asian skincare umbrella)

Elizavecca BB cream

Isntree Rose Calming Mask 

Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin

Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Toner

Etude House Moistfull Collagen Cream

Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream

CosRx Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion with Birch Sap

CosRx Honey Overnight Mask

Erborian Ginseng Milk

Tiam My Signature C Source serum

AMOREPACIFIC Treatment Enzyme Peel Mini 0.7 oz/ 20 g 

belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb 

Sheet masks: Leader's, Tosowoong, Etude House, Merbliss, Papa Recipe, Apieu, Mediheal

@quspork Wow!  Thank you for taking your time to share the products with me.  I will def have to check it out.  I started to use Korean Skin Products for almost 2 years and it has worked for me but I am looking for something more effective.  Thanks love... Happy Holidays:) xoxo

#Ktown #KoreanBeauty #Sephora

A few that quickly come to mind, listed in no particular order: 

Abib Mild Acidic pH Heartleaf Fit Sheet Mask - loaded with soothing and hydrating ingredients, including 5 centella asiatica components. I love this mask so much, I have 4 or 5 boxes in my backup stock. 

Neogen Real Ferment Micro Essence - my favorite daily source of ferments (including rice ferment), plus is contains green tea, hyaluronic acid, trehalose, and amino acids. 

COSRX Centella Water Alcohol-Free Toner - a simple mix of cica water, panthenol, hyaluronic acid, and soothing allantoin. I use this as a hydrating mist throughout my skincare routine to keep my face from drying down and flaring up. 

COSRX Pure Fit Cica Serum - contains 7 centella asiatica components, pinus pinaster bark extract (an anti-inflammatory antioxidant source), panthenol, and hyaluronic acid. When my surface redness flares up, this serum usually knocks it down. 

It’s Skin Power 10 Formula Li Effector - a simple formulation of soothing/brightening licorice root and the hydrating humectant polyglutamic acid. My skin’s in love with this stuff. 

Shangpree Marine Jewel Hydrating Mask - if there are mermaids walking among us on land, they probably use this mask. Contains sea water and several algae extracts, plus oyster extract, pearl extract, chitosan, and sea whip extract, plus vitamin E, allantoin, and 2 forms of hyaluronic acid. 

JayJun Green Tea Eye Gel Patch - my favorite eye patches. The most recent formulation available for the US market has no added fragrance components, but even the older fragranced formulation is great. Contains green tea of course, plus niacinamide, carrageenan, licorice root, and a bunch of other good-for-my-skin stuff. These patches always soothe my undereyes. 

I could list many other masks, but Ill stop there. 

@WinglessOne  Hey love... Thank you for taking your time to list the products.  I am going to check it out... Did you like them??  I have been using Korean Products for almost 2 years and it TOOK time to see some changes.. I am ready for some changes..xoxo

@Miseon I love the Avocado line from Skin Food and Sweet Chef's line at Target.

@SportyGirly125 Hmmmm... Never heard of that one... I have used their sugar scrub and liked it but I love Avocado so I'll have to check it out 🙂 Thank  you xoxo

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing