From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

What are your favorite K-Beauty products?

I just started getting into K-Beauty and really love the results that I am seeing in such a short period of time. What are some of your favorite K-beauty products? I’m looking for recommendations of new things to try and the best place to purchase them. I have found many of my items on Amazon and some at Ulta and Sephora. Thanks!

What are your favorite K-Beauty products?

I highly recommend neogen, Dr jart, belif and products curated by glow recipe. I use the neogen lemon exfoliating pads and love them have also been eyeing their serum spray and new 'cica' pads. With belif I've been using their aqua bomb moisturizer, Hungarian water essence, problem solution toner and also really liked the eye bomb sample I recently tried. Dr jart I've been using their cicapair treatment and ceramidin liquid, along with some of their masks (including the rubber ones). Glow recipe I've used their watermelon sleep mask and the blithe patting mask that they curated. Oh and also I've tried the erborian yuzu biphase lotion and really liked that as well, I've heard good things about the brand as a whole as well. I'd recommend taking a look at Gothamista's YouTube channel too

Re: What are your favorite K-Beauty products?

It depends a lot on what your skin type is and what type of concerns you have of course, but there are a ton of Asian products that work well in my routines. I'm oily/dehydrated working on clearing acne scarring for the most part. Some of my personal favorites: Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil, Benton High Content Snail Bee Essence, LJH Tea Tree Essence, Freeset Donkey Milk Moisture Cream, Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream, CosRx Oil-Free Moisturizing Lotion with Birch Sap, Toosowoong/Leaders/Etude House for sheet masks, T'iam My C Source serum, Dr. Jart BB creams, and Goodal Waterest Lasting Water Oil.  As far where to buy things other than Amazon, Sephora, and Ulta, I've had great experiences with jolse, Peach and Lily, and melodycosme. 

Re: What are your favorite K-Beauty products?

RE: Re: What are your favorite K-Beauty products?

Thanks! I did scroll through that thread actually and got some great recommendations there. But any other recommendations on here would be extremely helpful.
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing