Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

What are good k-beauty skincare products for combination skin (oily&dry) ?

I’ve been wanting to start a skincare routine but I lack the skincare products. Would like to know about any products for my skin.

Re: What are good k-beauty skincare products for combination skin (oily&dry) ?

I have combo/oily, sensitive, and acne prone skin! As a cleanser, I currently use Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Cleanser for both my morning and night routine. Whenever I wear make-up, I double cleanse at night with an oil balm. For that I use the Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 3.4 oz/ 100 mL. For a toner, I use the fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner 8.4 oz/ 250 mLor the SIORIS Time is Running Out Mist. Whenever my skin is feeling extremely oily and clogged, I use the FRESH - Umbrian Clay Pore Purifying Face Mask & The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Masque 1.7 oz/ 50 mL twice a week (either one). As for a moisturizer, I jump between Krave Beauty Oat So Simple Water Cream, and Neutrogena HydroBoost Water Gel. And lastly for a sunscreen, I use Krave Beauty Beet the Shield, and Supergoop! 100% Mineral Zincscreen Lotion SPF 40 1.7 oz/ 50 mL. But most recently, I've been using the EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 and La Roche Posay Mineral Tinted SPF 50 sunscreens, because of my Rosacea and Hyperpigmentation. I hope this helps 🙂 

@adriianaa1 wrote:
I’ve been wanting to start a skincare routine but I lack the skincare products. Would like to know about any products for my skin.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing