Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Vitamin C serums for combination skin

Hi everyone! Currently have a great skincare routine and Korean/japanese skincares are the only onee that do not make me break out and helped my skin x10000. I'm looking for recommendation for a good vitamin c serum i can use every morning or so to help fade acne scars and regulate my hypigmentation! Hopefully not too pricey either 😂 

Thank you!!

Re: Vitamin C serums for combination skin

Glow recipe is a Korean brand, (that’s available at Sephora!) and they have an amazing vitamin c that’s okay for sensitive skin, and has a mix of target ingredients, perfect for acne! 

The Japanese brand Hada Labo has a wonderful powerhouse of products that are gentle yet extremely effective. The Rohto Mentholatum - Melano CC Brightening Lotion (toners are called lotions in Japanese), is wonderful, lightweight, and helped get rid of my post-acne hyperpigmentation. A similar product offered at Sephora is the Laneige Radian-C toner which also uses ethyl-ascorbic acid meaning the Vitamin C is stabilized. Another great product that can be mixed with anything is the  Rohto Mentholatum - Hada Labo - Shirojyun Premium Whitening Lotion which uses a medicated ingredient known as Tranexamic acid to promote cell turnover in order to lighten dark spots. All products can be found on stylevana or if you live in the GTA, Reiwatakiya for 10-20 dollars for 170ml.

@jessicaarmy are you only looking for Asian vitamin C options?  The brand Timeless (you can find them on Amazon and even Target) has a very popular vitamin C product that's relatively affordable and is known for having a good formulation.

Yes i have a big preference for asian brands they seem gentler on my skin  and my skin doesnt reject them 😂🤷🏻‍♀️🙆🏻‍♀️

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing