Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Toner suggestions?

I’m currently using SKII lotion toner but it’s so expensive and I’ve been wanting to try another toner, preferably korean or japanese. I’ve read and seen SO much about son and park beauty water and I wanted to give it a try until I came across some people saying it contains alcohol so isn’t great to be used as a toner..I looked up the ingredients and saw it’s listed last so it prob doesn’t contain a lot but still it made me apprehensive to give it a try now...I also saw amorepacific toner has good ratings and is cheaper than SKII...anyone have any suggestions or experiences with son & Park beauty water or amorepacific toner or any other ones ? Greatly appreciated!
Anonymous Insider

RE: Toner suggestions?

Not Korean but an absolute favorite toner with no alcohol. It isabsolutely fantastic and my skin loves it! Also very affordable. Thayers witch hazel toner! I use the lavender one but they also have rose & original. My skin loves this toner it’s amazing! Almost completely out of my bottle and already bought another bottle so i never have to be without my new favorite toner!!!! Oh also i got this at target!

Toner suggestions?

I just started using the Klairs Supple Preparation Toner and love it so far! I have more oily skin and it isn't too rich nor does it break me out. It provides excellent hydration and is formulated to help balance out your pH. I don't think there alcohol in it if I'm remembering correctly, but I'd highly recommend it 🙂

I have combination (normal/oily skin) and use Son & Park Beauty Water. I love it! Noticibly smaller pores and despite the minimal alcohol, it feels very gentle and my skin does not feel dry at all.

Re: Toner suggestions?

You don't say what your skin type is or what age group you are in, but I like the Whamisa Organic Flowers Deep Rich Essence Toner.  I also like the Blithe toners.  I do the 7 skin method with the Whamisa and Blithe toners.  I am older so I'm looking for hydration.

If you have oily skin, these may be a little to rich for your skin.

I like the beauty water as a good toner. It's like a fruit peel, tones your skin nicely and is not as harsh as a regular toner. You just have to make sure you use it day and night and with cotton rounds. I saw a difference in my pores and skin 2days after using it.

Missha time revolution the first essence is a good dupe. Kose is Japanese brand that you might want to check out. I love so many of their products it is hard to choose one that stands out the most haha

Toner suggestions?

Secret Key First Treatment Essence is supposed to be a dupe of the SKII but the Secret Key actually has a HIGHER percentage of ferment, which is the main active ingredient. I can't wait to get my hands on the Secret Key one. If you like a fermented toner and you want a good price, look into Cosrx Galactomyces Toner. I've repurchased it multiple times and I love it, and you can't beat the price.

Toner suggestions?

son and park beauty water
Anonymous Insider

@Hngabriella,

Amore Pacific has a toner that is alcohol free that is quite nice - AP has so many great skincare products. It contains red ginseng and works well for sensitive skin.

Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence or Secret Key Starting Treatment Essences are similar, some would say dupes or substitutes, for the SK-II lotion, but at a fraction of the price.

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
testing