Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Toner recommendations?

I’ve been slowly switching to k-beauty products as I run out of products in my current routine. And next is toner. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have combination skill that is dry everywhere except for the t-zone. I don’t have sensitive skin. There have only been three products in my lifetime that I’ve had a reaction to. (I’m 40).

Re: Toner recommendations?

Son and park beauty water! Great at removing last bits of makeup after cleansing, reduces oil without over drying, and clears skin with papaya. Keep coming back to it, i love it. 

RE: Toner recommendations?

If you don’t mind a more hydrating toner, try Klair’s toner(they have both scented and unscented versions) on Wishtrend’s website. They usually have really good deals for sets of products and they products aren’t harsh on the skin.

RE: Toner recommendations?

Laneige Essential Power toner for normal to dry skin!!! Very hydrating and makes your skin feel healthy

Personally, I love Kiehl's Calendula Toner. It is very gentle, hydrating, and smoothing. SK-II Treatment Essence is also a good choice, but very expensive. There is a product from Missha called Time Revolution First Treatment Essence that is similar to the SK-II Treatment Essence, but unfortunately, I haven't tried it myself. However, I've heard several people rave about it, so it might not hurt to check it out. 

RE: Re: Toner recommendations?

Thanks for the suggestions!

Hi @Weetart,

One of my favorite toners in the SK-II Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Toner 5.4 oz I have found this helps balance my skin and leaves my skin so soft. 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm a huge fan of Haba Labo Hylaronic Acid, it can be used as a toner and I also use daily Fresh Black Tea Kumbacha.

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing