Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in K-Beauty

Toner recommendations?

I’ve been slowly switching to k-beauty products as I run out of products in my current routine. And next is toner. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have combination skill that is dry everywhere except for the t-zone. I don’t have sensitive skin. There have only been three products in my lifetime that I’ve had a reaction to. (I’m 40).

RE: Toner recommendations?

Laneige Essential Power toner for normal to dry skin!!! Very hydrating and makes your skin feel healthy

Re: Toner recommendations?

Personally, I love Kiehl's Calendula Toner. It is very gentle, hydrating, and smoothing. SK-II Treatment Essence is also a good choice, but very expensive. There is a product from Missha called Time Revolution First Treatment Essence that is similar to the SK-II Treatment Essence, but unfortunately, I haven't tried it myself. However, I've heard several people rave about it, so it might not hurt to check it out. 

RE: Re: Toner recommendations?

Thanks for the suggestions!

Hi @Weetart,

One of my favorite toners in the SK-II - Facial Treatment Clear Lotion Toner. I have found this helps balance my skin and leaves my skin so soft. 

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks for the suggestion!

I'm a huge fan of Haba Labo Hylaronic Acid, it can be used as a toner and I also use daily Fresh Black Tea Kumbacha.

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors