Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Toner lover

Hi, I love use a toner in my skin care (rednees and dry skin), pleeeaseee give me your absolutely best

Gam sa he yo 😍

Re: Toner lover

Hi @NATYTORRESP! I deal with redness, dehydrated and dry skin year round. You've received some great recommendations from folks who have already responded - the CosRx snail mucin essence, in particular, is a repeated repurchase for me. I've tried a host of K-beauty toners and I've also found these to be great for soothing and hydrating skin. 

Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Calming Mist 1.69 oz/ 50 mL - I use this as a toner from time to time. It's currently out of stock right now but you can sign up for restock notification.

innisfree Green Tea Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Toner 5.41 oz / 160 mL - this has a noticeable scent to it. It's fine for me but if you're sensitive to scents, this may be one you'll want to pass on.

Klairs Supple Preparation Unscented Toner - contains soothing and hydrating ingredients. Sephora doesn't carry this brand but you can find it on many Asian beauty online retailers. Some may even carry a mini / travel version for sale that could be useful if you want to try out the product before committing to a full size. 

You are so kind, I use cosrx one and I love it thank you so much

Although it isn’t a toner, the COSRX snail mucin power essence targets just that, and is very effective! (essence And toner are very similar)

@NATYTORRESP My favorites are Benton Snail Bee High Content Skin and Etude House Moistful Collagen Toner. 

I have dry sensitive combo skin and I used Laneige cream skin toner/moisturizer for the first time yesterday in the afternoon. Right now it’s 4:14 am and I don’t have any kind of irritation or acne forming. Usually with products it will burn me right away and I will get redness in the first time use but so far it’s good. My skin feels hydrated and dewy still. I would need at least 2 weeks to see if I get breakouts from it but as a first use I’m impressed.

thanks for your kindness, I want to use that 😍

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing