Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Toner Suggestions

Hey everyone I would love some advice for a hydrating toner. I have sensitive combination skin and lately its been on the dryer side. Since winter is coming I know it will probably just get worse. I also have a dark spot I am still trying to get rid of and would love a hydrating toner with an active targeting dark spots and an uneven skin tone. Please let me know your suggestions, Thanks! 

Re: Toner Suggestions

@ervanher I've been using the I'm From Rice Toner which claims to have brightening properties and also contains niacinamide - it's super hydrating and very lightweight. If you have dark spots though I'd probably want to use an exfoliating toner 2-3x a week or a vitamin c product as well. 

Re: Toner Suggestions

Benton's Snail Bee High Content Skin is one of my favorite hydrating toners, @ervanher and it contains niacinamide that could help with your discoloration. Etude House's Moistfull Collagen Toner is also excellent for hydration. And Hada Labo hydrating toners are beloved by many. Truthfully tho, you'll be better served by a targeted serum like a vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) to deal with dark spots and uneven tone.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors