From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Tatcha’s Water Cream: Is It Worth the Money?

Hey guys! I am obsessed with the water cream by Tatcha...I purchased it in the mini size along with the deep cleanse and it makes me feel like I have brand-new, balanced, supple, radiant skin. However, I am trying to justify spending $65 on the full size product when you don’t get very much of it. Has anyone used this before? What are your thoughts?

Re: Tatcha’s Water Cream: Is It Worth the Money?

@0JayJay0 I would love to splurge on this, but the problem is that the antioxidants won't remain stable due to the jar packaging. Maybe that will help you make your decision 🙂

RE: Re: Tatcha’s Water Cream: Is It Worth the Money?

I have never heard of this happening...I’ll have to look into it. Thanks!

Re: RE: Re: Tatcha’s Water Cream: Is It Worth the Money?

The only place you will likely see this theory these days is Beautypedia 

Actually , I don’t think that’s true about everything in a jar automatically not being stable. Maybe it was true 10 or 15 years ago  Formulation technology has come a long way. I wouldn’t buy Tatcha skin care because I don’t think it’s that good in general but the jar packaging has nothing to do with it.  

RE: Re: Tatcha’s Water Cream: Is It Worth the Money?

Why are you less inclined to use Tatcha? I am also curious what you prefer to use.

Just curious what you use?

I use a wide range @Er667799 most of which is not sold at Sephora. For hydration, I  get far better results from layering a mist, hyaluronic serum then an oil. I rarely use creams any more. In the morning my “oil” is an antioxidant serum and at night my oil has retinol. Right now, I like the Josh Rosebrook mist and Jordan Samuel retinol oil. Without knowing your concerns, hard to know if those would work well for you or OP. 

@0JayJay0 If you are on a budget, I would recommend checking out STephanie Nicole on YouTube for product recommendations. 

Thanks I will have to check that out.  🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing