Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Sulwhasoo vs Amorepacific?

Anyone a fan of Sulwhasoo or Amorepacific's skincare products? Considering both are on the luxury end of the k-skincare spectrum, which brand do you prefer more? Also, any product suggestions from the two brands? I used to have combination skin, but now I'm leaning towards normal skin after many years in the k-skincare game.

FYI Sulwhasoo is actually a brand under Amorepacific, including many many other brands such as: IOPE, Innisfree, Etude House, Laneige, Hera, Mamonde, Espoir, etc.

Re: Sulwhasoo vs Amorepacific?

I've never tried Amore Pacific but have been wanting to. I do love the Sulwhasoo First Care Serum as it absorbs into my skin quickly and give my next steps, toner, essence, serum, etc., a boost. Will have to try the new First Care serum soon!

@kay0107 Like most brands, there are some great products under both and some lackluster products under both. I've tried more of AP and do love some of their things. I still have lots more of Sulwhasoo to explore. Are there specific products that you're looking at?

Anything really hydrating and promotes skin renewal I would be happy to try out! 🙂

@kay0107 For skin renewal, I'd definitely check out AMOREPACIFIC Mini Treatment Enzyme Peel 0.7 oz/ 20 g - it's heavenly. And for some nourishing and hydrating, I love Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream 2.02 oz/ 60 mL 

I used to like AP a lot but stopped using it once Sephora started showing what was considered "clean" makeup and skincare.  AP didn't make that cut, so I moved toward more "cleaner" lines. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing