Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Skin products recommendations

Hello! My skin is dry especially in my nose area. I have dark circles under my eyes which I would like to know how to fix it. Also I have pores and blackheads on my T area. I would like some recommendations on makeup that is simple for starters. I hope anyway can help me 🐻❄️ with any recommendations.

Re: Skin products recommendations

Hey @MikaV05  I would suggest some resurfacing treatments to address dark spots. I also struggle with blackheads on my t zone and nose. I use a product with salicylic acid specifically the peter thomas roth treatment pads (not k beauty but they work). It is also super important to moisturize oily areas where blackheads are although it may seem counter intuitive. If you over dry your t zone your skin overcompensates with more oil creating more blackheads. I like dr jart+ cicapair gel cream because its water based, so it has no excess oil but still moisturizes. Good Luck!

Re: Skin products recommendations

@MikaV05 hi. So, I suggest you to use an exfoliator for removing dead skin cells and impurities. If you need something soothing and calming for the skin, try something with aloe vera in it (it works on the nose area as well) or aquaphor ointment. Then, for dark circles try some eye patches, maybe the ones that you have to keep in the fridge before the application. But if your issue is genetic (like me) you can't do much about it. If you were born with a genetic predisposition to dark circles, you can make them look less visible, but the problem will not go away completely.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing