Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
Anonymous Insider

Share your holy grail cleanser here :D

As of now, I'm currently searching for an affordable cleanser and still havent found one. So i would love to know your holy grail water based cleansers. It might help me  find the cleanser that i will buy later. Thanks a lot!

Re: Share your holy grail cleanser here :D

@Anonymous I really like the cosrx good morning low ph gel cleanser it's like $10 😂 it does have tea tree oil in it though! 

@Anonymous Hello! I recently tried a sample of Bioderma Sébium H2O and it blew me away! I was so surprised at how much it picked up. It's French not K-Beauty though. It's also for oily and acne-prone skin, but they have other ones for different skin types.

Just a note since it was recommend below, but Tatcha is not an Asian beauty brand. It's an American company and there's actually quite a bit of controversy over it within the Asian beauty community. 

@Anonymous My new holy grail cleanser is Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser 4.0 oz / 120 mL   It is amazing; leaving my skin feeling clean, soft, and hydrated.  I agree with @SportyGirly125 who actually recommended this cleanser to me.  I love it!

@Anonymous you posted in K beauty so I will stick to that category Sweet Chef Oat Milk cleanser found in Target Tatcha The Rice Wash Skin-Softening Cleanser 4.0 oz / 120 mL 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing