cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|
Anonymous Insider

Sensitive acne prone mask any advice?🤔

I’m trying to find a great new face mask for spring and summer, I have sensitive combination acne prone skin, any recommend or advice?

I like MediHeal's W.H.P White Hydrating Black mask. It's a charcoal sheet mask that works best with continued use. it's really cleared my skin after a cpuple of uses. Dr. Jart's rubber masks are also really nice and stay on well. innisfree's sheet masks are nice as well. If you prefer non-sheet masks, I really like Elizavecca's pore clean up ones. The carbonated one os a lot of fun and works great for black heads. Bonvivant has great clay and sheet masks, but the clay ones can get a little drying.

If you haven't tried the Tatcha Violet-C Radiant mask you have to! It's a game changer! Pricy but worth every penny, my skin totally transformed after one use. Every day is a great makeup day for me!

Re: Sensitive acne prone mask any advice?🤔

the Saturday Skin "Spotlight Brightening Mask" or Glow Recipe "Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask" might be good ones to try. in addition to face masks, i found that using vitamin c serums really helped smooth my skin from tiny little bumps. i tried The Ordinary "Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F" helped me a lot in conjunction to using face masks.

RE: Sensitive acne prone mask any advice?🤔

Hi. The Origins Black Charcoal and Retexturizing Rose Masks are my favorites. I use them twice if not three times a week. In addition to being at a great price point, they are gentle and effective!! Good luck!

Re: Sensitive acne prone mask any advice?🤔

Hi there! If you are currently dealing with breakouts I suggest the highly rated Clinique Acne Solutions Oil-control cleansing mask. 151370B7-2E2B-4456-A997-FB252923F229.jpeg

If you aren’t currently dealing with breakouts and are just looking for something to freshen up your skin I suggest the City Block Purifying charcoal clay mask and scrub. D0EAF2A3-3FF0-4515-980A-3E19391739CF.jpeg

You can also alternate usage of these, using each on an as needed basis. As with every other Clinique product, these are both allergy tested, dermatologist developed, and 100% fragrance free making both options great for sensitive skin. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos2
  • 151370B7-2E2B-4456-A997-FB252923F229.jpeg
  • D0EAF2A3-3FF0-4515-980A-3E19391739CF.jpeg
testing