Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

Recs for Marry My Husband

I’ve been watching Marry My Husband lately and I’m loving the beauty. (Totally recommend the show btw if you’re looking for a new guilty pleasure) Everything’s very understated and gorgeous. Any product tips to achieve this look? 

B6468FC9-07E1-47D9-B5A4-3ABF81336271.jpeg

Re: Recs for Marry My Husband

@OlfactoryObsess I actually just finished this k-drama not that long ago. Idk about the makeup but I think the lip products might be rom&nd.  They do lots of matte and glossy lip tints (they have various lines depending on the opacity or finish). You’d have to look and see which one in specific matches the shade in the picture. If you want to learn to do this style of makeup, Jung Saem Mool is a Korean makeup artist who does in depth tutorials on YouTube. Her work is really nice and very well explained. Korean makeup is usually understated- a light wash of blush with soft tones of eyeshadow, paired with a hint of sparkle or shine in the lower lash line or lightly on the inner corner and lid. No bronzer but some contour, and a soft brow. Very fine liquid liner on the lash line with a small wing sometimes.  You probably can do this with whatever you have, it’s more about the style than the products. 

Maybe Rom&nd Dewyful water tint in Cotton Melba. Other brands to look into are Peripera ink mood glowy tint and Clio crystal glam tint, Dasique juicy dewy tint.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • B6468FC9-07E1-47D9-B5A4-3ABF81336271.jpeg
testing