From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Reading every review to find something I saw last week and did NOT SAVE!

Hello, dear fellow K-Beauty enthusiasts. I too am new to the game, having enjoyed some samples I got like TCFS Egg Mellow Cream and a few sheet masks. I still have a sample of the white J-One Jelly I haven't used. The problem is I am old and stupid and got very excited last week when I read that one of these products (I believe the black J-ONE jelly pack for nighttime use) has a "corset"-type action, and I have just spent almost an hour reading about 200 reviews and cannot find that one and I need a break now!  If you are over 45, you will understand that with jowls, we ladies are looking for a corset for the face. Fresh sells a Corset Cream for $95 so naturally I was excited. I've been looking at several K-beauty reviews, especially those I mentioned, sure it was a night product or sleeping mask. I'd be sooooo grateful if any of you can extend helping hand and at least tell me which product produces that kind of effect: LIFTING. And when I say lifting, that is what I mean, UP UP, as though you are pulling your face up from above hairline. I read the review here on Sephora; BTW, that Egg Mallow Cream is unavailable right now. I did love it when I tried it.  Thanks, me girls, and a happy New Year to you all. 

Re: Reading every review to find something I saw last week and did NOT SAVE!

I just joined this group and saw this post. Did you find what you were looking for? If so, what is/was the product? If not, are you still open to suggestions? 

RE: Reading every review to find something I saw last week and did NOT SAVE!

I’ve heard awesome things about the Laneige Time Freeze Sleeping Mask! Try looking into that one. Good luck!

Re: RE: Reading every review to find something I saw last week and did NOT SAVE!

LoNicole wrote:
I’ve heard awesome things about the Laneige Time Freeze Sleeping Mask! Try looking into that one. Good luck!

My dear LoNicole, thank you so very much! I haven't seen the product you mentioned, but just today before I read your message, I did order Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. Sure it can't hurt! BTW, I wanted to order today because 2x Sephora points on skincare ends tomorrow, 1/22, just FYI, if you can take advantage of it. Many many thanks and hugs. 😆

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing