From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in K-Beauty

No control ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜… Got sucked into banila co.

Omg so I know I just mentioned in my last post somewhere in the comments that I'm trying to use what I already have before I buy more stuff but OMG!! I was walking around the underground shopping areas and I saw banila co.! It changed its sign to another font and I noticed new products! I've been wanting to try their primers because I've felt them before and they feel super soft and they have different ones for certain skin types. I went ahead and bought the "matte" primer which was 22,000 won ($20USD) and then of course the retail lady had to bring over one of their newest cream products and I was just like wth it's Friday throw it in there! Lmao! It was 25,000 won ($24USD). Pricey but I'm such a sucker for skin care and the packaging to these stuff is super cute and simple. I received a free makeup bag and of course a bunch of free samples. Eeekkkk happy Fridaaayyyyyy!! Hahaha! O gosh I forgot I am sooooo going back because they also had these cute peachy ombrรฉ blushes! I wanted to take a photo inside but this is the only store that told me not to before ๐Ÿ˜’. My friend bought the blush though and she got a free brush to go with it. It's not that amazing of a blush brush but hey it is free hahaha!! I'll be back! IMG_9588.JPG

IMG_9589.JPG

IMG_9591.JPG

IMG_9592.JPG

IMG_9660.JPG

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
Photos5
  • IMG_9589.JPG
  • IMG_9591.JPG
  • IMG_9592.JPG