Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

My Korean beauty haul with photos!!

I know I shared a post with my kbeauty products, I have no clue what happened to it. I just want to share what I have collected and have enjoyed using since I moved to South Korea just in case anyone wants to see what they could probably try out. 😊 There is so much to skin care and makeups out here so I'm taking advantage to try what I can while we are still out here. Most are great some are meh.. lol! Most products I have came across from my favorite kbeauty youtubers "TheBeautyBreakdown" and  "meejmuse". They share their faces and how they use certain products and what's good for certain skin types. So check them out if you are lost at where to even begin!! Innisfree Innisfree Nosebum Mineral Powder 01 Simmung -11 Anniversary Limited Nosebum x01 Moji Edition - Oil paper for skin directing Jeju Mineral and mint ingredients control skin moisture + 6-Free prescription for healthy skinInnisfree Innisfree Nosebum Mineral Powder 01 Simmung -11 Anniversary Limited Nosebum x01 Moji Edition - Oil paper for skin directing Jeju Mineral and mint ingredients control skin moisture + 6-Free prescription for healthy skin

Innisfree green tea set and cleansing foams and a sunblockInnisfree green tea set and cleansing foams and a sunblock

Skin FoodSkin Food

Coibana Nourishing creamCoibana Nourishing cream

Nature RepublicNature Republic

banila co.banila co.

IMG_9488.JPG

Etude House..Etude House..

Holika Holika.. I love these egg exfoliating creams!Holika Holika.. I love these egg exfoliating creams!

Hurricane setting spray and all day wear lip shield.. ehhh haha!Hurricane setting spray and all day wear lip shield.. ehhh haha!

My faveMy fave

Tony Moly inked eyeliner... mehTony Moly inked eyeliner... meh

Other beauty products I have purchased from Olive Young,LOHB and AritaumOther beauty products I have purchased from Olive Young,LOHB and Aritaum

Some other masks that I have most was given to me from my Korean gf. I need to try these soon.Some other masks that I have most was given to me from my Korean gf. I need to try these soon.

awesome

awesome

Re: My Korean beauty haul with photos!!

@Katzmakeuptrip This is amazing haul! It's my dream to visit South Korea, I've seen couple youtube videos and the beauty shopping districts are beauty heaven😍 Enjoy your time there!!

RE: My Korean beauty haul with photos!!

Wow, amazing haul

Wow! That is so amazing, some I recognize, some are compl...

Wow! That is so amazing, some I recognize, some are completely new to me. Hope you have fun with it! Please keep us posted

Re: Wow! That is so amazing, some I recognize, some are compl...

😁 Check out "TheBeautyBreakdown" and "meejmuse" on YouTube that is where find out what is popular,what each product is used for and how to apply them. 😊 

What an amazing haul @Katzmakeuptrip! I also really enjoy watching TheBeautyBreakdown 🙂

@Katzmakeuptrip That looks like all sorts of fun! Enjoy ❤️

@Katzmakeuptrip You went ham! LOL

I know all of the road shops and makeup stores in general can be overwhelming there but you picked so many goodies! I've been sleeping on the Innisfree green tea line for so long. Is it truly worth it?

I love using the green tea set. It smells amazing and it truly keeps my face moisturized all day. All the skincare I have purchased has been amazing. But the makeup side to it was meh to me. I would love to try their foundations but I am a Filipino so I have a tan shade which is hard to find here 

@Katzmakeuptrip The Innisfree emoji pacts are so cute! Are they all powders or are there cushions in there too? I'm such a sucker for their cute LE packaging, and all the GWP's! I went to South Korea last November, and my future sis-in-law and I had the time of our lives in Myeongdong. I ended up buying a suitcase there to transport all my goodies 🙂 

Hahaha yes they are all the same translucent powders with the cushion. Omg yeah maybe my last year out here I will have to splurge and stick up on my favorites. 

Anonymous Insider

I love all the super cute and cleaver packaging! I'd love to know what works and what wasn't your favorite! I'm super curious about the egg-exfoliaters! 

It looks like you had a fun time shopping in the makeup district!   I love those emoji cushion compacts!  So cute!  Étude house has my heart!!  They're so darn affordable and most of their  products are gooooood!!! @Katzmakeuptrip

Omg yes!! Every time I walk around I have to constrain myself from walking into any of the beauty shops especially because they are literally at every corner and alley hahaha! There is so much I want to try but I made it a rule to finish what I have before I buy any more products when it comes to skin care haha! And yes Etude House has some really cute stuff. 

Yeah, it gets expensive really quickly wanting to try everything!  I really want to go back and revisit the Espoir and Labiotte stores!  I'm still not through my mega haul from two years ago! @Katzmakeuptrip

Wow you are stocked up that much?! Lol! I'll for sure stock up on everything during my last year out here for sure tho. 😂

Yeah I filled a suitcase full of sheet masks and another half (very heavy) suitcase of skincare.    I may have gotten a little carried away.  We had to ship a few (4) suitcases home via slow boat after we consolidated the Korea purchases with our Japan purchases.   It took three months for them to arrive! I've been slowly getting through everything.  Sheet masks are my weakness.  @Katzmakeuptrip

Wow!! Omg you are hard core! Lol!! Gosh I hope I can get away with having the movers let me add in my skin care products. My last move from Okinawa the movers removed my nail polishes and some skin care and hair products.😩😩😩 But if they don't I'll have to send them out myself too.. it'll be so worth it. 

What do you mean by removed?  They refused to ship them themselves? Or they went 'missing'? @Katzmakeuptrip

The movers had to check to make sure stuff that aren't allowed to be packed weren't hiding anywhere. Which sucked but most of my stuff got through. I ended up having to pack some items with me to check in and I gave the rest away to my friends. 

Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 41 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos14
  • Skin Food
  • Coibana Nourishing cream
  • Innisfree green tea set and cleansing foams and a sunblock
  • Innisfree Innisfree Nosebum Mineral Powder 01 Simmung -11 Anniversary Limited Nosebum x01 Moji Edition - Oil paper for skin directing Jeju Mineral and mint ingredients control skin moisture + 6-Free prescription for healthy skin
  • Nature Republic
  • banila co.
  • IMG_9488.JPG
  • Holika Holika.. I love these egg exfoliating creams!
  • Etude House..
  • My fave
  • Hurricane setting spray and all day wear lip shield.. ehhh haha!
  • Tony Moly inked eyeliner... meh
  • Other beauty products I have purchased from Olive Young,LOHB and Aritaum
  • Some other masks that I have most was given to me from my Korean gf. I need to try these soon.
testing