Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

May Coop Raw Sauce

Hey, it seems Sephora has stopped stocking the Raw Sauce and I need a replacement essence. Any recommendations? I'm thinking about the Missha First Essence, but would love some other ideas.

Thanks,

Aalia

Re: May Coop Raw Sauce

Costco sells it!

RE: May Coop Raw Sauce

I’m using a product by whamisa that is called a toner/ essence. It is fermented so it has a bit of an odd smell. I use it after Son and Park beauty water. I really like it. It has that plumping effect and makes my skin feel very hydrated. I purchased it on Amazon. I also read about the Missha and when I run out of the whamisa I will try that.

Re: RE: May Coop Raw Sauce

i just ordered the whamisa organic flowers deep rich essence toner on glowrecipe.com!! hope it works well for my skin

They now sell it at Costco and for a great price!

@Aaliaa I saw it @ Winners

@Aaliaa I saw it @ Winners

Re: @Aaliaa I saw it @ Winners

Everyone keeps telling me this @GG84! Where are these winners that are hiding from me!!!!!!!!!

If you don't mind me asking, was your winners anywhere near downtown Toronto and if so which one?? I shall STALK it (the winners not you!)

@Aaliaa I'm a TO gal too! It was at Lawerence Plaza. This...

@Aaliaa I'm a TO gal too! It was at Lawerence Plaza. This was about a week and a half ago.

Re: @Aaliaa I'm a TO gal too! It was at Lawerence Plaza. This...

I'm a Toronto newbie but loving it! I shall head over there in the new year! Thanks @GG84!

Costco.com has raw sauce and raw activator 

Ladies, if you are still interested in May Coop raw sauce, it is on sale right now (both full size and travel size) on Peach & Lilly website

You can also use the promo XOGIFTCARD to purchase a Peach and Lily egift card for 25% off and then use the gift card to purchase the raw sauce.

Your most similar bet still available at Sephora is Erborian’s Yuza Double Lotion.

The KLAIRS one on Amazon is AMAZING. It’s seriously great value, great quality, it works and it is so affordable and free of parabens and alcohol.

@Aaliaa next time you truly feel like indulging, I would recommend the Amore Pacific Vintage Essence! I can’t even begin to describe the amazing things it’s done for my skin. ❤️❤️❤️

@Aaliaa @darlyndar Ive heard so many good things about th...

@Aaliaa @darlyndar Ive heard so many good things about that Essence!! I recieved a deluxe sample size in a luxury box I purchased from Sephora. I will try this after I finish the May Coop.

Re: RE: May Coop Raw Sauce

I've tested it along with the SKII one. I just can't justify the price atm, but one day. @darlyndar

RE: Re: RE: May Coop Raw Sauce

@Aaliaa I’m an ingredient stickler and did my research on SK II “Pitera” and there is a lack of non-commercially funded clinical trials showing its benefits. It made me sad. You should try Son & Park Beauty water it does the same thing and is sooo much less expensive.

Re: RE: Re: RE: May Coop Raw Sauce

Thanks @ChicagoEngineer! I always thought of the Beauty Water more like a micellar water than an essence, but I'll keep it in mind.

@Aaliaa I purchased my May Coop Raw Sauce from my local Marshalls for $19.99.

I've heard its been seen, but haven't been able to find one myself sadly.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing