Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty
|

May Coop Raw Sauce

Hey, it seems Sephora has stopped stocking the Raw Sauce and I need a replacement essence. Any recommendations? I'm thinking about the Missha First Essence, but would love some other ideas.

Thanks,

Aalia

Re: May Coop Raw Sauce

They have it on Amazon as well.

Head to Costco's website and you'll find the May Coop Raw Sauce for $22.99!!!

To all the Canadian shoppers looking to buy May Coop Raw Sauce, the item doesn't appear when you search for it but it is actually in stock. I noticed it appear back in my 'Love List' a few weeks ago and was able to add it to my bag. I placed the order and it actually shipped out. I'm not sure whats going on with their website, but if you do want it, try calling in and placing an order?

Also as an update, I am loving the Pyunkang Yul Essence toner as a replacement. Its similar consistency. The Missha FTE is nice, but since it is a FTE I find I can't use it for multiple layers/skins like the Pyunkang Yul or May Coop.

Happy Holidays!!

@Aaliaa You're right, it doesn't show up. I don't even kn...

@Aaliaa You're right, it doesn't show up. I don't even know what it is, but the fact that I cant have it, makes me want it lol

Re: @Aaliaa You're right, it doesn't show up. I don't even kn...

@GG84 bahahaha! That made me laugh. Its an essence, my skin just loves it and helps with the dehydration. I would personally totally recommend it.

Anonymous Insider

RE: May Coop Raw Sauce

@Aaliaa I just saw that peach and lily had raw sauce on sale for $33. Just Incase you wanted to stock up. 😜

Re: RE: May Coop Raw Sauce

Thanks @Anonymous I was able to stock up recently so might need to give this a skip. Thanks for getting me know though 

I tend to cycle through Yuza Double Lotion, Missha Time Revolution, and May Coop Raw Sauce so they last longer. I was really sad to see May Coop is not carried in Sephora anymore.

Since people have been looking for it, I see that it just came available to Costco online

I love the Iope Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning. It is cheaper than SK-II and I dare say that it is more effective. It is slightly more viscous than SK-II Treatment Essence. 

This is where Imma start getting it from. Finally getting my skincare routine in line and don't wanna mess it up now haha. peachandlilly.com

Try SK-II essence. It’s popular @ Sephora with great results. I pair my routine starting with son & Park toner on a cotton ball, SK-II essence hand to face, and finish with Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk hand to face. Good luck! @Aaliaa 

I thought I would update this thread since you have all been so helpful! It seems Sephora Is out of stock and they canceled my order as well. I’m guessing the restock was a computer glitch. I have already ordered the Missha First Essence from YesStyle so waiting for that (3 weeks and counting!).

In case you ever run out of Raw Sauce again, I've used full sized bottles of both Raw Sauce and Missha The First Treatment Essence and very much prefer the Missha. Plus, since I get mine directly from Korea (~2 weeks shipping, no duty when it arrived in Canada) averaged with shipping cost it comes to $30 CAD per bottle...just over half the price of the Raw Sauce and IMO a much better product.

I'm thinking of trying it now that my May Coop is low and just finding out sephora doesn't stock it anymore. The Missha site has each bottle at $54 so your $30 per bottle sounds great. Where did you order from?  Thank you!

Whoops @AmethystCrush @meganvliet Sorry for the delayed response. I get mine from RoseRoseShop. If all else fails, eBay is also a viable option!

Where are you ordering from to get it directly from Korea?

@Aaliaa it is back in stock again

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for telling me!!

I'm not even waiting for you Rouge sale to place this order, I want it so badly!

@Aaliaa  it is not even showing up on US side, so don't know what is the scope on the brand with Sephora.  I would suggested if you love it that much, get a backup during the sale.

Done and Done! Since Sephora Canada doesn't carry much Asian Beauty, I'm assuming it will restock too at some point.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing