Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in K-Beauty

Looking for more Korean Brands

I'm a Korean living in NYC and some of the real cult items are not sold offline anywhere outside of Korea yet!

Yes, there are options like Amazon but would love to see some other brands to pop up in Sephora soon...

What are everyone's favorite K Beauty brands?!

Re: Looking for more Korean Brands

Recently I am in love in the May Coop Raw collection (Sephora used to carry them but not now); Also I love NeoGen a lot (thank god Sephora carries the green tea cleanser).

RE: Looking for more Korean Brands

i love tonymoly and laneige, but i find laneige better for skincare.

innisfree: is always the best if you have sensitive skin. missha: is good but tend to have break out on sensitive skin. etude house: their eyeshadows and lip, blush are the best and color stands out very well. aritaum: the best lip&eye make up remover lilybyred: new k-beauty brand, their lip tints are good. the face shop: their nail polishes are awesome. peripera: also best for lip tints. but really dry for my lips and erases easily. these are the ones i use alot as a korean.

Moonshot is my favorite for foundation, especially their cushion foundation. I like Mediheal's tea tree masks and Moksha makes great face masks as well.

You gotta check out too cool for school. Their blaster tint it lit!

Check out Innisfree, they just opened a store in NYC and have a US website. Belif and Neogen are two others off the top of my mind.

I love Tony Moly and Real Nature from the Face Shop : )

I like Skinfood, Pyunkang Yul, Neogen, and Laneige. I just ordered a cleansing balm off Amazon by Banila Co. I have to thank the ladies on here for introducing me to the wonderful world of k-beauty! I have found my products at Sephora, Amazon (just make sure you buy from reputable sellers), and Ulta, which has a small but decent k-beauty section and an even better selection online.

ps i like missa for their sunscreen

If you live in the Manhattan burrow, there is the glow recepie shop, its like a sephora for korean skincare. Also glow recepie produces products that are sold on sephora.

you HAVE to go on soko glam website. All korean skincare. amazing site. All the products you want to know about. 

Nature republic Shea butter cream is going great for me.
Anonymous Insider

So many great brands have already been mentioned!.  Some of my favorites are Hera, Be The Skin, Leaders, Neogen, Su:M37, Dr. Jart+, Belif, Dear Packer, Hanyul, Blithe, Heimish, and Botanic Farm.

Everyone has already replied with great suggestions, so I'll say Sulwhasoo! They're great for keeping your skin hydrated. 

RE: Re: Looking for more Korean Brands

But sooooo expensive!

love the face shop, pyunkang yul, neogen & laneige 😍😍😍...

love the face shop, pyunkang yul, neogen & laneige 😍😍😍😍😍

SanDaWha, Benton, Swanicoco, Whamisa, Romand are some my favorites!

It's crazy to see how many Korean brands are actually out there.

pyunkang yul definitely!
along with heimish, cosrx, neogen, dr jart, innisfree, etude house, moonshot, peripera, nature republic, skinfood, 3ce, and laniege

There is an Innisfree store opening up in the city very soon and I can't wait!!! I have also been to a pop up Tony Moly, plus Sephora stores are really starting to get up on their K-Beauty stuff. I love Neogen so it's great they started carrying the bio peels and cleansers but I would love to see more stuff from Banila Co., Skin Food, and COSRX.

My favorite brands are Cosrx, Missha, and Nooni.  Everything from their lines have not failed me!  

Conversation Stats
testing